BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- The technology of cultivation of corn in Krasnodarskiy krai, ed. by I. M. Petrenko (Publ. house “Agroprompoligrafist”, Krasnodar 2001), 89 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Trubilin, V.I. Gayduk, E.N. Belkina, S.A. Kalitko, A.E. Gorokhova, Infrastructure of the regional agrifood market: Peculiarities of functioning and methods of improvement, Espacios, 38(33), article no. 41 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Maslov, V.P. Lavrentiev, V.V. Tsybulevsky, E.M. Yudina, V.T. Tkachenko, Optimization of parameters of a multi-functional unit based on a spring harrow, Int. J. of Engineer. and Advan. Technol. 9(1), 1915–1918 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Maslov, E.I. Trubilin, The innovative system of mechanization of field cultivation, Monograph (KubSAU, Krasnodar, 2019), 172 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Grifith, J.V. Mannering, W.C. West, Reduced tillage – what happened in 188 $ plans for 289, CES Paper No. 209 (Purdue Univ., W/Lafayette, 1N, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- The farming system of the Krasnodarkiy krai on an agrolandscape basis (Krasnodar, 2015), 352 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Naydenov, V.V. Tereshchenko, N.I. Bardak et al., Minimization of soil cultivation in the field rotation of the Kuban, Transactions of KubSAU, 1(52), 132 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zangiev, Workshop on the operation of the machine and tractor fleet (Kolos, Moscow, 2006), 320 p. [Google Scholar]
- R. Omarov, I. Gorlov, M. Slozhenkina et al., Applying methods of mathematical modeling in cattle breeding, Int. J. of Innovat. Technol. and Explor. Engineer., 8(12), 185–187 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Test results of agricultural machinery (collection), Issue 2, 40–41 (Rosinformagroteh, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Dudin, V.D. Sekerin, S.V. Bank et al., Retail branding in food retailers in Russia: Marketing sales and communications tools, Opcion, 34(85), 1654–1663 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.