BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- S. Pomishin, The problem of the breed and its improvement in reindeer husbandry (Yakutsk, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Y.U. Stolpovskij, Population-genetic principles of conservation of gene pools of domesticated animal species, Vavilov Journal of Genetics and Breeding, 17(4/2) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- State program of social and economic development of Arctic zone of the Russian Federation (approved by the government decree from 21 April 2014, no. 366), Retrieved from: http://government.ru/rugovclassifier/830/events/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Yuzhakov, Current state of breeds and the problem of reindeer breeding, Chief Livestock Specialist, 11(172), 32–38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Romanenko, G.I. Filippova, Yu.P. Vylko, Comprehensive assessment of agricultural reindeer populations, Advances in Modern Science and Education (in Russian), 11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Kharzinova, E.A. Gladyr’, V.I. Fedorov et al., Development of multiplex microsatellite panel to assess the parentage verification in and differentiation degree of reindeer populations (Rangifer tarandus), Agricultural Biology, 50(6) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Peakall, P.E. Smouse, GenAlEx 6.5: genetic analysis in Excel. Population genetic software for teaching and research – an update, Bioinform., 28 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.