BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.G. Arkhipov, S.N. Kosogor, O.A. Motorin et al., Digital Transformation of Russian Agriculture: (Rosinformagroteh, Moscow, 2019), 80 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Amirova, The functioning of the grain product subcomplex in the conditions of the food embargo, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 13(1(48)), 147–151 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AIC of the future: total digitalization. Retrieved from: https://yandex.ru/turbo [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kuznetsov, V.V. Lizyaeva, T.A. Prokhorova, Yu.G. Lesnykh, Staff training for the implementation of the national program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation”, Modern probl. of sci. and ed., 1 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.Z. Mehdiev, Formation of a qualified personnel system in the digital economy, Herald of the Eurasian Sci., 6 (2018). Retrieved from: https://esj.today/PDF/17ECVN618.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Manzhosova, DIGITAL-analysis methodology for assessing transformation processes in agriculture during the transition to the digital economy, text of a scientific article in the specialty “Economics and Business”, Moscow Econ. J., 3, 1–23 [Google Scholar]
- National Congress. Modernization of Russian industry: development priorities, Agriculture in digital format. Retrieved from: http://2050.digital/news/press-reliz/ [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Semin, Strengthening human resources in the agricultural sector of Russia, Econ. of agricult. and proce. Enterpr., 10, 9–11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Faskhutdinova, A.R. Nurtdinov, The introduction of budgeting in the context of building a digital economy in agricultural enterprises, Sci. Rev.: Theory and Pract., 1, 51–62 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- By an order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 28 July 2017, no. 1632-r, the State program “Digital Economy of the Russian Federation” was approved [Google Scholar]
- Official site of IT-Business CRN, J’son & Partners Consulting. Retrieved from: https://www.crn.ru/news/detail.php [Google Scholar]
- The official website of Direct.Farm of Krasnodar Region. Retrieved from: https://direct.farm/post [Google Scholar]
- The official website of SvetichAgromedia Holding. Digital farming. Retrieved from: http://svetich.info/publikacii/tochnoe-zemledelie/cifrovoe-zemledelie-digital-farming.html [Google Scholar]
- The human resources departments have undergone a digital revolution. Retrieved from: https://www.vedomosti.ru/. [Google Scholar]
- The program for the development of the digital economy in the Russian Federation until 2035. Retrieved from: http://spkurdyumov.ru/uploads/2017/05/strategy.pdf. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.