BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- T.I. Bokova, Patterns of detoxification of anthropogenic pollutants (heavy metals) in the soil – plant – animal system – human food, doctoral dissertation (Novosibirsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Pavlenko, N.S. Pavlova, D.A. Drozdov, N.A. Brichko, V.I. Dorozhkin, Screening and study of the biological effect of drugs to reduce the negative impact of ecotoxicants on the animal organism, Russ. J. of Probl. of Veterin. Sanit., Hygiene and Ecol., 2(30), 216–223 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Gavrilov, Pharmacological correction of metabolic disorders in farm animals caused by the action of ecotoxicants, doctoral dissertation thesis (Voronezh, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Malov, V.K. Sibiryakov, R.K. Glushkov, To the diagnosis of toxic metal poisoning (Pb, Hg, Cd), Bull. of the Russ. Military Med. Acad., 36(2 S1), 55 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Pavlenko, V.I. Dorozhkin, E.S. Makarova, D.A. Drozdov, The effect of certain types of fertilizers on the content of nitrates in the soil and their migration in the soil-plant system, Veterin. Med. and Feed., 3, 30–31 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Nitrates, nitrites and N-nitroso compounds, Joint publication of the United Nations Environment Program and the World Health Organization (World Health Organization, Geneva) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Malov, V.K. Sibiryakov, A.A. Ivanenko, The accumulation of cadmium in some organs and tissues of rats, Medline.ru. Russ. Biomed. J. 14(2), 228–240 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Zakharova, G.A. Zhorov, V.N. Obryvin, An integrated approach to ensuring the safety of livestock products in conditions of technogenic pressure, Russ. J. Probl. of Veterin. Sanit., Hygiene and Ecol., 2(30), 114–120 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Predtechensky, Clinical Laboratory Research Guide (Moscow, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- Handbook of clinical laboratory research methods (Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Speransky, On the advantages of using increasing current when studying the ability of white mice to summarize subthreshold impulses, pp. 123–124 (Farm. and tox., Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Folomeev, Photocolorimetric micromethod for determining SH-groups of a protein and non-protein compounds of blood, Laboratory work, 1, 33–35 (Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Stepanova, A modified method for the study of liver function in small laboratory animals, Laboratory work, 5, 49–52 (Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Belenky, Quantitative pharmacological effect experiments (Leningrad, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Tsyganenko, M.V. Naboka, V.S. Lanchenko, Metabolism of nitrates in the human body and animals when they enter drinking water and food, Hygiene and sanitation, 4, 55–59 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.