BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.P. Aturova, V.A. Domarenko, L.P. Rikhvanov et al., Radioecological problems of the Yenisei river basin, in: Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. conf. “Radioecology of the XXI century”, pp. 194–200 (Siber. Fed. Univer., Krasnoyarsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kalmykov, Yu.Ya. Mikhailov, Radioactive pollution of the environment, Veter. Pathol., 3, 6–16 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Donnik, I.A. Shkuratova, N.A. Vereshchak et al., Methodological approaches to assessing the environmental impact on animal health, Agricult. Sci. of the Euro-North-East, 8, 169–173 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ospischev, A.S. Kashin, G.V. Kashina, Integrated system of detoxification prophylaxis and pharmacological correction in anthropogenic and environmental diseases of calves, Bull. of the Krasnoyarsk State Agrar. Univer., 2, 176–181 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Sanzharova, A.N. Ratnikov, S.I. Spiridonov et al., Technological methods that increase the stability of agrocenoses, restore disturbed lands, optimize farming and obtain agricultural products that meet regulatory standards by producers of various specializations (VNIISHRAE, Obninsk, 2010), 180 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Fomichev, Sorption-detoxification technologies in animal husbandry and veterinary medicine, Agrarian Russia, 5, 3–7 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ezhkova, A.Kh. Yapparov, I.A. Yapparov, V.O. Ezhkov, Correction of the content of salts of heavy metals with bentonites in the system “soil – plant – animal – livestock products” in regions of varying degrees of technogenic load (Center for Innovat. Technol., Kazan, 2008), 339 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Shadrin, Natural zeolites of Siberia in animal husbandry, veterinary medicine and environmental protection (Novosibirsk, 2004), 116 p. [Google Scholar]
- R.U. Biktashev, S.R. Bulankova, The initiation of metallothionein synthesis against the background of heavy metals rations contamination, in: Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. Conf. “Actual problems of modern veterinary science and practice”, dedicated to the 70 years’ anniversary of Krasnodar NIVI, pp. 12–15 (Krasnodar, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kireev, T.S. Denisenko, V.A. Orobets, V.A. Belyaev, Oxidative stress in animals and ways of its pharmacological correction, in: Mater. of the Int. sci.-pract. Conf. “Actual problems of modern veterinary science and practice”, dedicated to the 70 years’ anniversary of Krasnodar NIVI, pp. 182–186 (Krasnodar, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Konyukhov, K.Kh. Papunidi, R.N. Nizamov et al., Methodological recommendations for the treatment and prevention of combined animal injuries by ionizing radiation, mycotoxins and chemical agents (Approved by the Department of Agricultural Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences on 10.25.2018) (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Ignatkin, L.L. Zakharova, P.N Rubchenkov et al., Feed additive for animals, RF patent for the invention no. RU 2374896 C1. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Smirnov, L.L. Zakharova, P.N. Rubchenkov et al., Feed additive for animals, RF patent for the invention No. RU 2536625 C1. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.