BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- M.Sh. Suleimenova, A.Zh. Rustemova, Modern approaches to the development of technology for producing cereal bars, in: Materials of the All-Russian Scientific-Practical Conference with international participation Physical and colloidal chemistry the basis of new technologies and modern methods of analysis in the chemical and food industries, pp. 71-77 (VSUIT, Voronezh, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Masalova, N.P. Oboturova, Prospects for the use of gluten-free plant materials in the production of food products for dietary and preventive nutrition, Food industry, 3, 16-20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shishkina, M.K. Sadygova, M.V. Belova, A.N. Astashov, Z.I. Ivanova, Use of secondary raw material of animal products in the technology of production of bakery products based on wheat amaranth mixture, Scientific Study & Research Chemistry & Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Food Industry, 20(2), 303-311 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Tertychnaya, V.I. Manzhesov, E.A. Andrianov, S.F. Yakovleva, New aspects of application of microalgae dunaliella salina in the formula of enriched bread, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 012021 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Zverev, O.V. Politukha, I.A. Pankratieva, S.V. Bobkov, M.V. Donskaya, Fortification of chickpeas with cereals from cereals, Bakery products, 2, 42-45 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ilchenko, A.A. Galiullin, Increasing the nutritional value of custard using pumpkin puree, in: Innovative technologies in agribusiness: theory and practice. Collection of articles of the VII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference, pp. 22-27 (Penza State Agrarian University, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Pastukhov, The study of the influence of inulin on the quality of shortbread cookies, in: Innovative ideas of young researchers for the agricultural sector of Russia. Collection of materials of the International scientific-practical conference of young scientists, pp. 203-205 (Penza State Agrarian University, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Krivosheev, Development of technology and a new assortment of achloride bakery products using directed enzyme compositions, candidate dissertation (VGUIT, Voronezh, 2018) 210 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Grashchenkov, Mathematical modeling of formulations for the organization of children’s nutrition, Food industry, 3(4), 66-73 (2018) DOI 10.29141/2500-1922-2018-3-4-8 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Marinina, M.K. Sadigova, T.V. Kirillova, I.Yu. Kanevskaya, Optimization of the recipe for biscuit cake mix, Technique and technology of food production, 1(50), 44-51 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Sadigova, T.V. Kirillova, I.Yu. Kanevskaya, Optimization of the content of dietary fiber in the formulation of a bakery product by regression analysis, in: XXI century: the results of the past and the problems of the present plus, 1(49)(9), 135-140 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Derkanosova, A.A. Zhuravlev, I.A. Sorokina, Modeling and optimization of technological processes of food production. Workshop (VGTA, Voronezh, 2011) 196 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.