BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- G.D. Nabokov, Inheritance of the duration of the growing season in soft winter wheat, Wheat and triticale, in: Mater. of the sci. Conf. “Green Revolution of P.P. Lukyanenko, ” pp. 480–488 (Krasnodar, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Lukyanenko, Selected Works (Kolos, Moscow, 1973), 448 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Nosatovsky, Wheat: Biology (Kolos, Moscow, 1965), 568 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Andriyash, A.I. Borodanenko, O.D. Gradchaninova, The sources of early ripeness for winter wheat selection, Transact. in Appl. Botany, Genet. and Select., 84, 23–28 (VIR, Leningrad, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Koleda, E.K. Zhivlyuk, I.I. Koleda, E.A. Borodich, The creation of breeding material for early-ripe soft winter wheat, Bull. of Belarus. State Agricult. Acad., 2, 45–49 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Bespalova, A.A. Romanenko, F.A. Kolesnikov, I.N. Kudryashov, I.B. Ablova et al., Wheat and triticale varieties of the Krasnodar Scientific Research Institute of Agriculture named after P.P. Lukyanenko (Krasnodar, 2015), 128 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Zakharova, N.G. Zakharov, Ecological adaptability of soft winter wheat varieties, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 1(29), 15–21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- The state register of selection achievements. Retrieved from: http://reestr.gossortrf.ru/reestr/culture/1.html [Google Scholar]
- State methods of crop variety testing; The second issue: grain crops, cereals, leguminous, corn and fodder crops (Moscow, 1989), 194 p. [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the study of the world wheat collection, 3rd ed., revised (VIR, Leningrad, 1977), 27 p. [Google Scholar]
- International Classifier CMEA of the genus Triticum (Leningrad, 1984), 50 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Rabinovich, N.N. Chetvertakova, Breeding and genetic potential of fast-ripening varieties of winter wheat, in: VI Congress of the Ukrainian Society of Genetics and Breeders named after N.I. Vavilov, vol. 2, pp. 28–29 (Poltava, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fait, The study of the genetics of precocity per se in soft winter wheat, News of Zaporozhye State Univer., 1, 213–218 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Potokina, V.A. Koshkin, E.A. Alekseeva, I.I. Matvienko, V.A. Filobok, L.A. Bespalova, The combination of alleles of the Ppd and Vrn genes determines the time of heading in common wheat varieties, Vavilovsky J. of Genet. and Select., 16(1), 77–86 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Makarova; E.I. Ermakov, Physiological and genetic principles of earing period prediction and controlling recombinant wheat lines formation with given early ripeness, Doklady of Academy of Sciences, 326(1), 189–193 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Hiromi Matsuyama, Masaya Fujita, Masako Seki, Growth and yield properties of near-isogenic wheat lines carrying different photoperiodic response genes, Plant product. Sci., 18(1), 57–68 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Zakharova, N.G. Zakharov, M.N. Garanin, An association between the height of winter soft wheat plants and its yields and resistance to lodging in the forest-steppe of the Middle Volga, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 1(49), 51–59 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.