BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- E.V. Kuzminova, M.P. Semenenko, S.I. Kononenko, N.N. Zabashta, Pharmacoprophylacxis system of liver diseases in highly productive daily cattle, Bulletin of Timiryazev Agricult.l Acad., 4, 121–132 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Obukhova, N.A. Andriyanova, Determination of substances of low and medium molecular mass in blood serum as an additional diagnostic criterion for fatal drug poisoning, Forens.-med. Examinat., 6, 37–39 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sidel’nikova, A.E. Chemitskiy, M.I. Retsky, Endogenous intoxication and inflammation: reaction sequence and informativity of the markers (review), Agricult. Biol., 50(2), 152–161 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Karjakina, S.V. Belova, Medium mass molecules as an integral indicator of metabolic disorders (literature review), Clin. Labor. Diagn., 3, 4–8 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Pan, H.J. Zhang, Z.F. Huang et al., Intrahepatic triglyceride content is independently associated with chronic kidney disease in obese adults: A crosssectional study, Metabol., 64, 1077–1085 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Shitov, Medium mass molecules as an indicator of “hyperboric intoxication” in divers, Clin. Med. Alm., 28, 48–52 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Marzhokhova, M.M. Nagoyeva, M.M. Afashagova, A.R. Marzhokhov, A.A. Shaova, Evaluation of the degree of intoxication and prognosis for the level of the integrated intoxication index for some infectious diseases, Arch. of Internal Med., 2(28), 46–50 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Semenenko, E.V. Kuzminova, E.V. Tyapkina, A.A. Abramov, K.A. Semenenko, Molecules of Medium Mass as an Integral Indicator of Endogenous Intoxication in the Diagnosis of Hepatopathy and its Effect on Improving the Economic Efficiency of Veterinary Measures in the Field of Dairy Farming, J. of Pharmac. Sci. and Res. (JPSR), 9(9), 1573–1575 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Weiskirchen, Hepatoprotective and Anti-fibrotic Agents: It’s Time to Take the Next Step, Front. Pharmacol., 6(303), 1–40 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Strunin, A.T. Gubaidullin, T.V. Pakhomova et al., The structure of the preparation diisopropylammonium dichloroacetate, Bull. of Kazan Technol. Univer., 3, 145–148 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Balabolkin, E.M. Klebanova, The role of oxidative stress in the pathogenesis of vascular complications, Endocrinol. Probl., 6, 29–34 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Yakovenko, P.Ya. Grigoryev, Chronic liver diseases: diagnosis and treatment, Russ. Med. J., 11(5), 291 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.