BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- B.L. Goncalves, C.H. Corassin, C.A.F. Oliveira, Mycotoxicoses in Dairy Cattle: A Review, Asian J. of Animal and Veter. Advan., 10, 752–760 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Whitlow, W.M. HaglerJr., D.E. Diaz, Mycotoxins in feeds, Foodstuffs Magazine, 74, 74–84 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Alonso, C.M. Pereyra, L.A.M. Keller, A.M. Dalcero et al., Fungi and mycotoxins in silage: An overview, J. Appl. Microbiol., 115, 637–643 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A.F. De Oliveira, L.S. Sebastiao, H. Fagundes et al., Determination of aflatoxin B1 in animal feed and aflatoxin M1 in milk in dairy farms of Sao Paulo State, Ciencia Tecnol. Alimentos, 30, 221–225 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Dell’Orto, G. Baldi, F. Cheli, Mycotoxins in silage: Checkpoints for effective management and control, World Mycotoxin J., 8, 603–617 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A.F. De Oliveira, C.H. Corassin, B. Correa, I.P. Oswald, Animal Health: Mycotoxins, In: N.K. Van Alfen (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Agriculture and Food Systems, 2rd ed. (San Diego, Elsevier, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Antipov, P.V. Miroshnichenko, A.N. Troshin, A.Kh. Shantyz, The impact of combined mycotoxicosis on the body of cattle, Veter. and feed., 2, 42–43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Burdaeva, The market of mycotoxin adsorbents in the Russian Federation: current trends, Tsenovik, 7, 58–65 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Ravilov, V.S. Ugryumova, A.P. Savelchev et al., The effectiveness of the use of priminkor in livestock farming, Veter. Sci., 4, 14–17 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Kazaryan, I.F. Gorlov, V.V. Lisovoy, A.A. Fabritskaya et al., The effectiveness of the use of feed additive “tetra +” in animal husbandry, Bull. of the agricult. industry of Stavropol, 2(22), 79–85 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Semenenko, V.A. Antipov, Aluminosilicate minerals – a promising group of natural compounds for livestock farming and veterinary medicine, Int. Bull. of Veter. Med., 2, 37–40 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.