BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- D. Mac-Farlend, Animal Behavior: Psychobiology, Ethology, and Evolution, Transl. from Engl. (Mir, Moscow, 1988), 520 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Panov, Etology – its origins, formation, and place in the behavior study (Moscow, 1975), 64 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Lysov, T.V. Ippolitova, V.I. Maximov et al., Physiology and ethology of animals (KolosS, Moscow, 2012), 605 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Lysov, T.E. Kostina, Ethology of farm animals (Kazan: Publ. house of KGAVM, 2003), 151 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kudrin, S.A. Gavrilin, Ethological selection and milk productivity of cows, Agricult. biology, 4, 78–80 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Fraser, Ethics and Ethology, Anim. Red. Stud., 2-3, 155–163 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- I. Akimushkin, Ethology problems (Harvest, Moscow, 1985), 193 p. [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Zorina, I.I. Poletaeva, Zh.I. Reznikova, Fundamentals of ethology and behavioral genetics (Publ. house “Higher school”, Moscow, 2002), 384 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Gavrilin, The use of ethological indices in the selection of milk cattle and dual-purpose cattle (Cand. dissertation thesis) (Voronezh, 2009), 25 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Velikzhanin, Methodical recommendations on the use of ethological features in the milk cattle selection (VNIIGRZH, St. Petersburg, 2000), 19 p. [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Ernst, Yu.N. Grigorievich, Efficiency improvement of stock breeding in farms of large regions (Moscow workman, Moscow, 1985), pp. 132–133 [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Kudrin, The productivity of white-and-black cattle in connection with its behavior, Milk and meat cattle breed., 7, 33 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Gauptman, B. Chumlivsky, Ya. Dushek et al., Ethology of farm animals, Transl. from the Czech B.N. Pakulev, ed. by E.N. Panov (Kolos, Moscow, 1977), 304 p. [Google Scholar]
- R. Grant, Taking advantage of natural behavior improves dairy cow performance, in: Western Dairy Manag. Conf., pp. 225–236 (NV, Reno, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Houpt, Domestic behaviour for veterinarians and animal scientists (Iowa State University Press, 1998), pp. 98-103. ISBN: 0-8138-1061-2 [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Dado, M.S. Allen, Variation in and relationships among feeding, chewing, and drinking variables for lactating dairy cows, J. Dairy Sci., 85, 132–144 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Tolkamp, D.P.N. Schweitzer, I. Kyriazakis, The biologically relevant unit for the analysis of short-term feeding behavior of dairy cows, J. Dairy Sci., 83, 57–68 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hamann, F.H. Dodd, Milking Routines, In: Machine milking and lactation (Insight Books, Berkshire, Vermont, 1992), pp. 69–96 [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Khisamov, N.A. Safiullin, L.R. Zagidullin, Reaction of first-calf cows to the voluntary milking system, Milk and meat cattle breed., 3, 23–25 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.