BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.I. Starovoitov, O.A. Starovoitova, A.A. Manohina, Features of technology and machinery or the Jerusalem artichoke cultivation, Farm machinery operator, 11, 4–5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Dridiger, V.I. Yanov, Influence of hydrogel and manure on the photosynthetic activity and productivity of wormwood estragon in dry steppe zone of Kalmykia, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 2, 13–18 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Naumov, L.F. Scherbakova, A.A. Okolelova, Optimization of soil moisture using the polymer hydrogel, Bulletin of Nizhnevolzhsk Agricultural University Complex, 44, 77–81 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hayat, S. Ali, Water absorption by synthetic polymer (Aquasorb) and its effect on soil properties and tomato yield, Int. J. Agri. Biol., 6, 998–1002 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jhurry, Agricultural polymers, in: Conf. Proc. AMAS, pp. 109–113 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tseplyaev et al., Analysis of existing technologies for adding copolymers and prospects for their use, in: Proc. of the Int. sci. and pract. Conf. “Scientific basis of the strategy for the development of agriculture and rural areas in the WTO, ” vol. 3 (VolSAU, Volgograd, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Kabirov, E.S. Purina, L.M. Safiullina, Soil algae: Qualitative composition, quantitative characteristics, and use in ecological monitoring, Advan. in Modern Natural Sci., 5, 54–55 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Gollerbach, E.A. Shtina, Soil algae (Nauka, Leningrad, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Stifeev, Role of microalgae in crop production, in: Mater. of the V Int. sci. and pract. Conf. “Environmental safety of the region, ” pp. 219–222, (Publ. house “RIO BSU”, Bryansk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Lukyanov, A.I. Stifeev, Applied aspects of microalgae application in agrocenosis (Publ. house of the Kursk State Agricult. Acad., Kursk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Tleukeeva, L.Sh. Shaidullina, A.U. Isaeva, V.A. Linnik, V.G. Kaplunenko, Effect of suspension of green microalgae on crop seeds germinating, Fen-Nauka, 10, 39 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Gil, A.I. Pashkovsky, L.T. Sulima, Modern vegetable growing of the closed and open ground, Practical guide (Publ. house Ruta, Zhytomyr, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Khaziev, Soil ecology in Bashkortostan (Ufa: Gilem, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Interstate standard GOST 32496-2013, “Fillers porous for light concrete. Technical conditions” (put into execution by order of the Federal Agency for technical regulation and Metrology dated 30 December 2013, no. 2397-art.) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Binas, R.D. Mash, A.I. Novikov, Biological experiment at school (Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Kabirov, E.V. Spackova, Assessment of the environment quality: Teaching manual (Vagant, Ufa, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Andreeva, Soil and aerophilic green algae (Tetrasporales, Chlorococcales, Chlorosarcinales) (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ettl, G. Gartner, Sullabus der Boden-, Luft- and Flechtenalgen (Gustav Fischer Verlag, Stutgart, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.