BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- N.M. Abdulgazina, M.F. Abdullin, M.V. Bakalova et al., Forest dark bee Apis mellifera mellifera L., Monograph (KMK Publ. Huse, Moscow, 2016), pp. 20–25 [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Yeskova, The biological bases of bee farming, study guide (RGAZU, Moscow, 2010), 175 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Zemskova N.E., V.N. Sattarov, A.I. Skvortsov, V.G. Semenov, Morphological characteristics of honey bees of the Volga region, BIO Web Conf., 17 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Gazizova, Ch.R. Galiyeva, V.R. Tuktarov, The comprehensive morphological assessment of Apis mellifera drones in the Southern Urals, Bull. of Bashkir State Agrar. Univer., 2(50), 65–71 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Konusova, Yu.L. Pogorelov, N.V. Ostroverkhova, S.A. Rasseykin et al., The biological and economic assessment of the honey bee (Apis mellifera L.) colonies in several districts of Tomskaya oblast, Tomsk State Univer. J., Biol., 1(9), 29–41 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gubin, Pure breed bees as the basis of stock breeding on a bee farm, Beekeep., 3, 24–25 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ostroverkhova, S.A. Rosseykina, O.L. Konusova, A.N. Kucher, T.N. Kireyeva, The diversity of the honey bee Apis mellifera L. in Tomskaya oblast as evident by morphometric and molecular genetic markers, Tomsk State Univer. J., Biol., 47, 142–173 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Ilyasov, A.V. Poskryakov, A.V. Petukhov, A.G. Nikolenko, The analysis of the genetic pool state of the nowadays population of the forest dark bee Apis mellifera mellifera in the Urals and the Volga region, Biomics, 7(3), 167–191 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Ilyasov, A.V. Petukhov, A.V. Poskryakov, A.G. Nikolenko, Local populations of Apis mellifera mellifera L. in the Urals, Russ. J. of Gener., 43(6), 855–858 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ruttner, Breeding and selection techniques for bees: a practical guide (AСТ: Astrel, Moscow, 2006), pp. 126–159 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.