BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- R. Gibadullin, A. Gubeidullina, S. Glushko, G. Petrova, V. Vinogradov, The dioxin regulation criteria in the agro-industrial complex of Russia, BIO Web Conf., 17 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Vitrik, The problem of “sensitive skin” and fiber-optical measuring systems, Sorosov ed. J., 7(1), 108–115 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Petukhov, L.S. Kurmanova, M.P. Erzamaev, D.S. Sazonov, D.S. Chinchenko, Improving the environmental safety of transport engines when using modified engine oil, Ecol. and indust. of Russ., 24(1), 9–13 (2020) Retrieved from: https://www.elibrary.ru/author_items.asp?authorid=539666 https://www.elibrary.ru/author_items.asp?authorid=539665 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Proshkin, V.I. Kurdyumov, O.M. Kanyaeva, Justification of parameters of contact seed dryer with a vibrational transporting working body, Bulletin of Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy, 4(40), 193–198 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kurdyumov, Yu.M. Isaev, A.A. Pavlushin, S.A. Sutyagin, Peculiarities of grain movement on dryer spiral disc, Bulletin of Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 1(45), 12–17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mastepanenko, S.Z. Gabriyelyan, I.N. Vorotnikov, S.V. Mashkov, Methods for determining the informative parameters when processing the measuring signals transducers. capacitive transducers, Res. J. of Pharmac., Biolog. and Chem. Sci., 9(6), 1846–1851 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Gottlich, A Method for Overall Condition Monitoring by Controlling the Efficiency and Vibration Level of Rotating Machinery, Proc. of the Institut. of Mechan. Engineers – Vibrat. in Rotat. Machin., 445–447 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Hill, N.C Baines, Application of an Expert System to Rotating Machinery Health Monitoring, Proc. of the Institut. of Mechan. Engineers – Vibrat. in Rotat. Machin., 449–454 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Van Dan Bos, Alternative interpretation of maximum entropy stectal analysis, IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, IT-17, 493–494 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Yu. Gumerov, G.L. Norina, L. Gabdukaeva, Assessment of risk associated with drinking water with respect to indicators of olfactory and reflex effect, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. and Engineer., 687(6), 27–33 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Senior, S.E. Moss, S.D. Cusworth, Multiplexing Techniques for Non-interferometric Optical Point-Sensor Networks, Fiber and Integr. Opt., 17, 3–20 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Michailova, E.E. Zinurova, T.Yu. Gumerov, O. Reshetnik, Рrevention of health hazards while working with chromium compounds, Helix, 9(5), 5454–5457 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Choni, V.I. Anfinogentov, Statistical approach to problems of synthesis in multipoint measurement system fields, Cybern. and comput. Engineer., 79, 82–87 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Kulchin, Z.V. Zakasovskaya, Uneven laying schemes of measuring lines in distributed fiber-optic systems, Inform. and control syst., 3, 61–71 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Anfinogentov, Mathematical modeling of microwave heating of dielectrics (Doct. Dissertation) (Kazan, 2006), 340 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ivshin, S.Yu. Garmonov, V.N. Gavrilov, M.E. Shirokov, Vibroacoustic method for determining the technical condition of gears, Bull. of the Kazan Technol. Univer., 2, 120–124 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ivshin, Development of a vibroacoustic method for determining the technical condition of products of complex shape using the results of numerical modeling, Bull. of Kazan Technol. Univer., 2, 125–128 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.Zh. Sakhabutdinov, Procedure for sampling dual address fiber Bragg structures as sensors of a radiophoton low-sensory system, Phys. of wave process., 21(3), 101–109 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Morozov, N.E. Stakhova, I.P. Talanov, P. I. Talanov, A.V. Stepura, Use of electromagnetic fields of extremely high frequency band for productivity improvement of cereal crops, in: Int. Conf. on Antenna Theory and Techniques: Dedicated to 95 Year Jubilee of Prof. Ya.S. Shifrin, ICATT – Proceedings, 7136889 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Morozov, G.D. Fedotov, D.R. Musharapov, Results of bench tests for wear resistance of mobile straight-sided spline fittings after electromechanical hardening, Bulletin of Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 2(46), 19–23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.