BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- N.P. Solntseva. Oil production and geochemistry of natural landscapes (MSU publ. house, Moscow, 1998), 376 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Gilyazov, I.A. Gaisin, Agroecological characteristics and methods of recultivation of oil- contaminated chernozem of the Republic of Tatarstan (Fen, Kazan, 2003), 228 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lednev, Changing the soil properties of the European part of the Non-chernozem zone of the Russian Federation under the influence of oil products and methods of their remediation (Zifra, Izhevsk, 2018), 229 p. [Google Scholar]
- Five-fold increased damage from oil pollution, Retrieved from: https://oilcapital.ru/news/markets/17-02-2020/pyatikratno-vozros-uscherb-otzagryazneniya-nefteproduktami-v-2018-godu. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gilyazov, R. Osipova, A. Ravzutdinov, S. Kuzhamberdieva, Yield and Chemical Composition of Spring Wheat Harvest on Oilcontaminated Grey Forest Soil, in: Int. sci. and pract. Conf. “AgroSMART – Smart solutions for agriculture”, pp. 338–346 (KnE Life Sciences, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Nazaryuk, M.I. Klenova, F.R. Kalimullina, Role of mineral nutrition in increasing plant productivity and regulating the food regime of oilcontaminated soil, Agrochem. 7, 64–73 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.Р. Uzoije, J.C. Agunwamba, Physiochemical Properties of Soil in Relation to Varying Rates of Crude Oil Pollution, J. of Environmental Science and Technol. 4, 313–323 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, J. Feng, Q. Lin, X. Lyu, X. Wang, G. Wang, Effects of crude oil contamination on soil physical and chemical properties in Momoge wetland of China, Chinese Geograph. Sci. 23(6), 708–715 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Voevodina, A.M. Rusanov, A.V. Vasilchenko, Influence of oil on the chemical properties of chernozem of the common southern the piedmont of the western Urals, J. of Orenburg State Univer. 10, 157–160 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Fateev, N.N. Miroshnichenko, E.V. Panasenko, Khristenko, Change of agrochemical and microbiological properties of oil-contaminated chernozem during the recultivation period, Agrochem. 10, 53–60 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lednev, A.V. Lozhkin, Effect of oil pollution on agrochemical and toxicological indices of sodpodzolic soils, Agrochem. 2, 72–78 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Shabad, Circulation of carcinogens in the environment (Medicine, Moscow, 1973), 295 p. [Google Scholar]
- T. Sannerеt et al., Potency grading in carcinogen classification, Molecular carcinogenesis 20, 280–287 (1997) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kireeva, E.I. Nowelova, N.I. Erokhina, A.S. Grigoriadi, Accumulation of benz(a)pyrene in the soil-plant system in case of oil pollution and active sludge introduction, J. of Orenburg State Univer. 6(100), 579–581 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Experimentation technique, 5rd ed., revised and amended (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985), 351 p. [Google Scholar]
- Methodological guidelines for integrated monitoring of soil fertility of agricultural lands (Rosinformagrotech, Moscow, 2003), 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Belykh, I.A. Ryabchikova, V.A. Seryshev, Patterns of benz(a)pyrene distribution in the soils of agroecosystems of Southern Baikal region, Agrochem. 4, 65–72 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Kosheleva, E.M. Nikiforova, Long-term dynamics and factors of benz(a)pyrene accumulation in urban soils (on the example of the Eastern Administrative District of Moscow), Bull. of Moscow Univer. Ser. 17 Soil Sci. 2, 25–34 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.