BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- Z.I. Glazova, V.M. Novikov, Evaluation of some elements of agricultural technology buckwheat, Agricult., 5, 17–21 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Glazova, The effectiveness of the use of organomineral complexes for foliar application of buckwheat, Grain and leguminous crops, 2(30), 101–107 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Sokolov, Mineral nutrition of plants in soil conditions (for example, buckwheat) (Nauka, Moscow, 1980), 193 p. [Google Scholar]
- F.Z. Kadyrova, A.V. Popov, Ways to increase buckwheat productivity in arid regions of Russia, Achievements of sci. and technol. of the agro-indust. Complex, 3, 9–11 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.Sh. Fatykhov, Buckwheat, Bull. of the Izhevsk State Agricult.l Acad., 2(8), 52–54 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kokonov, I.R. Salyakhov, Z.M. Khaertdinova, Yield of buckwheat Saulyk depending on pre-sowing seed treatment, in: Mater. of Univer. Student Conf. “Knowledge of the young – a new century” pp. 12–13 (Vyatka State Agricult. Acad., Kirov, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Z.I. Glazova, I.M. Mikhailova, Productivity and technological properties of buckwheat grain depending on the variety and fertilizers, Legumes and cereals, 1(25), 87–91 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang et al., Effects of selenium fertilizer on grain yield, se uptake and distribution in common buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench), Plant, Soil and Environment, 61(8), 371–377 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Liu, et al., Trace element water improves the antioxidant activity of buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench), J. of Agricult.l and Food Chem., 55(22), 8934–8940 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Krotov, Cultural Flora of the USSR, vol. 3 (Kolos, Leningrad, 1975), 364 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.