BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.G. Sychev, S.A. Shafran, Agrochemical properties of soils and the effectiveness of mineral fertilizers (VNIIA, Moscow, 2013), 296 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Shafran, The influence of soil type and content of mobile phosphates on the effectiveness of phosphorus fertilizers, Agrochem. 3, 26–33 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Rumyantsev, V.V. Glukhovtsev, Scientific support of agricultural production stably productive and high-quality varieties of crops, Grain Econ. of Russ. 1, 5–9 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Pryanishnikov, I.V. Savchenko, A.I. Shabaev, The development of the scientific foundations of adaptive crop production in the Volga region, Agrar. Bull. of the South-East 1-2, 4–7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Levitskaya, O.V. Shatalova, G.F. Ivanova, Droughts in the Volga region and their impact on grain production, Agrar. Bull. of the South-East 3–4, 71–74 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zhuchenko, Possibilities of launching the Russian agro-industrial complex in the 21st century, Agrar. Bull. of the South-East 1, 6–11 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Pannikov, V.G. Mineev, Soil, climate, fertilizer and crop (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1987), 512 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Obushchenko, V.V. Gnedenko, Analysis of soil fertility in the Samara region, Int. J. of Appl. and Fundam. Res. 4, 90–95 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Obushchenko, V.V. Gnedenko, The current state of soil fertility in the Samara region in 2016, Int. J. of Appl. and Fundam. Res. 6, 521–525 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Pryanishnikov, Selected Works, vol. 1 (Kolos, Moscow, 1965), 767 p. [Google Scholar]
- Methods of state testing of crops (1971), 239 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glukhovtsev, S.N. Zudilin, V.G. Kirichenko, Fundamentals of scientific research in agronomy, Course of lectures (State Agricultural Academy, Samara, 2008), 291 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Glukhovtsev, V.G. Kirichenko, S.N. Zudilin, Workshop on the basics of scientific research in agronomy (Kolos, Moscow, 2006), 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Shafran, E.S. Koseicheva, The productivity of spring barley and payback of nitrogen fertilizers depending on the content of nutrients in the main types of soils in Russia, Agrochem. 3, 11–22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.Ya. Shmyreva, A.A. Zavalin, O.A. Sokolov, Streams and nitrogen balance of fertilizer and soil nitrogen under crop rotation on eroded sod-podzolic soil (studies with 15N), Fertility 3, 50–53 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pasynkov, E.V. Svetlakova, N.V. Kotelnikova, V.D. Abashev, E.N. Pasynkova, G.G. Sadakova, S.A. Balandina, G.I. Dunyasheva, N.V. Rubleva, M.S. Tatarinova, The effect of prolonged use of mineral fertilizers on the fertility of sod-podzolic soil, crop rotation and grain quality, Agrochem. 10, 38–47 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.