BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- M.T. Taranov, Chemical conservation of feed (Kolos, Moscow, 1982) 143 pp. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Kuchin, E.Yu. Gerasimov, Forage grain: ways of increasing its nutritional value and long-term storage (NGIEU, Knyaginino, 2016) 204 pp. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bondarev, V.P. Klimenko, State and prospects of chemical preservation of herbs, in: Feed production: problems and solutions, pp. 199-203 (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kosolapov, V.A. Bondarev, V. P. Klimenko, Preparation of high-quality silage from meadow clover, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of agricultural Sciences, 4, 55-57 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Weinberg, R.E. Muck, New trends and opportunities in the development and use of inoculants for silage, FEMS Microbiology Reviews, 19(1), 53-68 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Bondarev, V. M. Kosolapov, V. P. Klimenko, A. N. Krichevskiy, Preparation of silage and haylage with the use of domestic biological products (V.R. Williams research Institute of feed, Moscow, 2016) 212 pp. [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Mangutov, R. F. Chaplygina, V.F. Gorshkov, A.V. Kharlamov, The use of inorganic sulfur in the preparation of corn silage, in: Rationing of meat cattle feeding, pp. 81-85 (Orenburg, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Kuchin, E.V. Emelyanova, The degree of acidification in the preservation of raw forage grains, Bulletin of NGIEI, 4(83), 64-73 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Zhuzhin, Development of a device for metered feeding of powdered preparation for food preservation, abstract of candidate dissertation (Knyaginino, 2017) 22 pp. [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Geshel, Development of economic conditions in the production, processing and selling of livestock products, Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises, 3, 7-10 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mikhailichenko, A.A. Kutuzova, U.K. Novoselov et al., Methodological guide on agro-energy and economic assessment of technologies and systems of feed production (Moscow, 1995) 174 pp. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Aliev, Agricultural energetic as the basis for increasing soil fertility and crop yields, in: Programming yields of agricultural crops in Siberia, pp. 13-17 (Novosibirsk, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zhuchenko, A.D. Ursul, Strategy of adaptive intensification of agricultural production. The role of science in improving crop production efficiency (Kishinev; Shtinua, 1983) 304 pp. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.