BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.S. Budikhina, Evaluation of bactericidal activity of biological fluids in normal state and in pathology by laser flow cytometry, PhD Dissertation thesis (Moscow, 2007), 19 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Karslieva, D.A. Dominyuk, Assessment of mixed saliva bactericidal activity in children at early stages of instrument treatment using base materials, in: Thesis XIII Int. Med. Congr. Euromedic (Hannover, 2014), pp. 40–41 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmad, M. Piludu, F. Oppenheim et al., Immunocytochemical localization of histatins in human salivary glands, J. Histochem. Cytochem. 52, 361–370 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Liliam, Xerostomie et implications odonto – stomatologique, These pour obtention de doct. (France, Nancy, 2011), 194 p. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Gavrilova, Local immunity of the oral cavity in schoolchildren with digestive pathology, Dentistry 5, 71–73 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Naumenko, E.V. Sablina, O.Ya. Sokolova, E.A. Kostenetskaya, Method of assessing local nonspecific immunity of human oral cavity by rhodanides content in saliva, J. of Orenburg State Univer. 1(176) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Papilko, G.V. Nikulin, Daily dynamics of immunological indices of oral fluid, in: Mater. of the satellite symp. of the 20th Congr. of physiology. of Russ. Ecology and Health (RUDN, Moscow, 2007), pp. 126. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Radysh, V.I. Gorshin, I.V. Papilko et al., Study of immunological indices of oral fluid at different times of day, J. of RUDN 6, 75–79 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Smirnova, T.A. Kuzmina, Determination of bactericidal activity of blood serum by photonephelometry, ZMEI 4, 8–11 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Malev, Bactiricidal activity of blood of various types of animals, its diagnostic significance, PhD Dissertation (Kazan, 2009), 131 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kisel, S.S. Improved turbidimetric procedure for determining lysozyme activity, Healthcare of Belarus 5, 36–38 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Tomilka, I.S. Starostina, Modification of blood serum properdin method, Lab. Studies 2, 126–127 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Gashev, Statistical Analysis for Biologists (TumSU Univer., Tyumen, 1998), 51 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Duvanova, Formation of natural resistance and productivity of sheep of various genotypes, PhD Dissertation (Voronezh, 2006), 141 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Aglulina, V.L. Leutsky, Age and seasonal variability of factors of non-specific protection of the body of calves from ecologically heterogeneous areas of Orenburg region, J. of Orenburg State Univer. 9, 173-177 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lehner, Immunology of oral diseases, 3rd ed. (Blackwell Sci. Publ., Oxford, UK, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.