BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- S.S. Nugmanov, S.I. Vasiliev, T.S. Gridneva et al., Improvement of electrophysical methods and technical means for influencing agricultural objects, Monograph (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bekaev, A.R. Abramov, I.A. Tsvetkov, Using the L.A. Yutkin effect in electrohydraulic devices, Tract. and agricult. Mach. 12, 10–12 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Vasilev, S.V. Mashkov, V.A. Syrkin et al., Results of studies of plant stimulation in a magnetic field, Res. J. of Pharmac., Biolog. and Chem. Sci. 4, 706–710 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kochubey-Lytvynenko, O.A. Cernosek, V.V. Olishevsky et al., The effect of electro-treatment on the dispersibility of cheese whey, Dairy industry 8, 31–33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Sokolova, V.V. Gamaga, S.E. Grachev et al., Study of the influence of electrohydraulic treatment of soil solutions on plant growth and development, Bull. of the Stavropol agro-industr. complex 2, 68–72 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Toporkov, Electric Pulse technologies in agriculture, Bull. of agrar. sci. of the Don 2, 50–55 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Locke, M. Sato, P. Sunka, M.R. Hoffmann, J.-S. Chang, Electrohydraulic discharge and nonthermal plasma for water treatment, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, Amer. Chem. Society 3, 882–905 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Belov, A.A. Musienko, A.N. Vasiliev, V.N. Toporkov, Justification of the device for electrohydraulic treatment of water solutions, Bull. of agrar. Sci. of the Don 2, 23–29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Bian, D. Yan, J.C. Zhao, S.Q. Niu, Experimental Study of Pulsed Discharge Underwater Shock-Related Properties in Pressurized Liquid Water, Advan. in Mater. Sci. and Engineer. Art. 8025708 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.K.V. Leitner, G. Syoen, H. Romat, K. Urashima, J.S. Chang, Generation of active entities by the pulsed arc electrohydraulic discharge system and application to removal of atrazine, Water Res. 19, 4705–4714 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Mackersie, I.V. Timoshkin, S.J. MacGregor, Generation of high-power ultrasound by spark discharges in water, IEEE Transact. on Plasma Sci. 33, 1715–1724 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.