BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- Recommendations on rational food consumption standards that meet modern requirements for a healthy diet, approved by order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation 19.08.2016 no. 614 [Google Scholar]
- Development of an updated forecast for the socioeconomic development of the fisheries of the Russian Federation from 2020–2024, Report of the All-Russian Research Institute of Fisheries and Oceanography on the theme (2019), 42 p. [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir Konstantinovich Vinogradov, Materials for the bibliography (FGUP “VNIIPRH”, Moscow, 2007), 55 p. [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Tyupakov, Yu.I. Bershickij, E.B. Akimov, Economic aspects of formation and development of pond fish farming in the Central Federal District, in: Collection of scientific works of 6th All-Russ. Sci. and pract. Conf. Issues and prospects of social and economic development of Southern Russia (Adygei State University) (ElIT publishing house, Majkop, 2020), 178 p. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Voloshin, E.B. Akimov, To the question of the optimal size of pond farms/Actual problems in modern science: theory and practice, Coll. of papers (Megapolis, Moscow, 2018), 57 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kozlov, A.V. Kozlov, A textbook on commercial fish farming: economic solutions (Rosinformagrotekh, Moscow, 2017), 131 p. [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Harliantara, M.L. Bandaso, P.P. Roreng et al., Sustainability of economic resources, J. of Environmental Treatment Techniques 8(1), 556–559 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Prodanova, L.B. Trofimova, A.A. Adamenko et al., Methodology for assessing control in the formation of financial statements of a consolidated business, Int. J. of Recent Technol. and Engineer. 8(1), 2696–2702 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.Y. Voronkova, E.G. Perepechkina, R.A. Shichiyakh et al., Ecological and economic potential and prospects for organic production in the regions of Russia, Int. J. of Econ. and Busin. Administrat. 7(S1), 583–594 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Pozdyaeva, E.S. Gasanov, R.R. Yarullin et al., Justification of the market model in the modern Russian economic discourse: dialogue-monologue, Amazonia Investiga 8(22), 394–400 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.