BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.I. Altuhov, V.I. Nechaev, Economic problems of the innovative development of the grain product complex of Russia (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Sandu, V.I. Nechaev, Increasing innovation activity as a priority for the scientific and technical development of the agro-industrial complex, in: Development of Innovation Economy Institutions in the Context of Russia’s Integration into the World Economic Space: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, pp. 11–14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The development strategy of the fishery complex of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030, Order of the RF government dated 26.11.2019, no. 2798-r. Retrieved from: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/72972854/ [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Trubilin, Substantiation of directions and evaluation of the effectiveness of innovative development of import-substituting industries of the Krasnodar Territory (Krasnodar, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Trubilin, Yu.I. Bershickij, K.E. Tyupakovi et al., Theory, methodology and results of substantiation of the directions of innovative development of agroeconomics of the Krasnodar Territory (Krasnodar, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Trubilin, The essence of innovation potential in agriculture, AIC, Econ., Management 10, 21 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Ushachev, I.S. Sandu, G.M. Demishkevich et al., Formation of the innovation system of the agro- industrial complex: mechanism of public-private partnership (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Altukhov, A.V. Bogoviz, I.M. Kuznetsov, Creation of an information system – a necessary condition of rational organization of agricultural production, Advan. in Intellig. Syst. and Comput. 726, 800–809 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Nechaev, A.V. Bogoviz, N.R. Saifetdinova, Theoretical aspects of state regulation of agriculture within the classical and phsiocratic schools: a modern view, Advan. in Intellig. Syst. and Comput. 726, 870–884 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Bershitsiy, N.R. Saifetdinova, K.E. Tyupakov et al., Justification of the structure and size of major productive resources of agricultural organizations, Int. J. of Appl. Busin. and Econ. Res. 14(10), 7267–7287 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.