BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.C.L. Davies, University of Oxford, pp. 97–117 (Cambridge University Press, 2010) DOI: https://doi.org/-10.1017/CBO9780511626968.007 [Google Scholar]
- G. Patmore, G. Michelson, University of Sydney, pp. 21–38 (Cambridge University Press, Sydney, 2012) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511814624.003 [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on the regulation of labor of veterinary specialists, Approved by the NTS Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation as of 26 December 2014, 54 p. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on the regulation of labor of veterinary specialists in the service of small pets, Approved by the Association of Practicing Veterinarians of the Russian Federation as of 16 May 2012, 29 p. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Typical standards and norms of time for veterinary work on state farms and collective farms, 25 p. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Nikitin, Res. J. of pharmac., boil. and chem. sci., 10(1), 1781–1787 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Trofimova, Issues of regul. and legal regulat. in veter. med., 1, 30–35 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. van Hilten, From bird flu to malaria: open access J. takes holistic approach to disease control, Elsevier® J, Finder 15–18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mayer, T.M. Donnelly, Clin. Veter. Advisor: Birds and Exotic Pets, 1, 784 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.