BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- N.A. Safiullin, G.R. Valieva, D.I. Faizrahmanov, L.N. Savushkina, C.M. Kurakova, Quality assessment of electronic state and municipal services using the example of the ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation, BIO Web of Conf., 17, 00143 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/bioconf/20201700143 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ratner, The digital divide of Russian regions as a threat to socio-economic development of the country, National interests: priorities and security, 39 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Khvatov, A.S. Vatoropin, Factors preventing the population from receiving public services in electronic form, Management Issues, 3(46) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.Ye. Dobrinskaya, T.S. Martynenko, Prospects for the Russian Information Society: Levels of the Digital Divide, RUDN Herald. Series: Sociology (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Bylina, Regional features and determinants of the use of electronic services by the rural population, Problems of territory development, 5(97) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Akhmetov, R.N. Galikeev, Prospects for the socio-economic development of rural areas in the context of the digitalization of the economy, Bull. of Eurasian Sci., 6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Safiullin, Evaluation of the effectiveness of the provision of state and municipal services based on PEST analysis, Bull. of Kazan State Agrarian University, 14(4-2) (56), 136-141 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.