BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- E.N. Krylatykh, E.Yu. Frolova, International agribusiness and food security (expert discussion of the Gaidar forum-2016), Econ. of agricult. and proc. enterpr., 3, 28–31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Verotchenko, Morphological composition of calves’ blood when using the mineral Supplement vermiculite in feeding, in: Mater. of the int. sci. and pract. Conf. dedicated to the 90th annivers. of the viz. Ernst (2019) pp. 106–110 [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Tikhonova, A.Yu. Nechaev, I.V. Lunegova et al., Influence of innovative feed mixture “Vetohit” on the growth and development of calves in the dairy growing period, Quest. of normat. legal regulat. in veter. Med., 1, 100–102 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Ulitko, Res. J. of pharmac. Boil. and chem. Sci., 9, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Semenova, L.A. Pykhtina, A.V. Shchuklina, Vest. of Ulyanovsk state agricult. Acad., 4(40) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Alekseev, R.A. Egorov, Non-Specific immunity in calves in the conditions of a dairy complex against the background of the use of “Basulforoa”, Sci. notes of the Kazan state Acad. of veter. Med. named after N.E. Bauman, 239, 4–8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Bobrovskaya, R.V. Nekrasov, A.T. Mysik et al., Enzyme-probiotic and synbiotic preparations in the diet of piglets, Husbandry, 12, 13–16 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Nekrasov, M.G. Chabaev, A.A. Zelenchenkova et al., Efficiency of feeding a new probiotic based on spore-forming bacteria to calves of the dairy growing period, Agrar. Sci., 2, 24–27 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kalashnikov, Norms and rations for feeding farm animals (reference guide) (Moscow, 2003) 456 p. [Google Scholar]
- Study of digestion in ruminants, Methodical instructions (All-Russ. Res. Instit. of physiol., biochem. and nutrit. of agricult. animals RASKHN, 1979) 140 p. [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Tarakanov, Methods of research of microflora of the digestive tract of agricultural animals and birds (Nauchny Mir, Moscow, 2006) 188 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Plochinsky, Biometriya (Moscow State University, Moscow, 1970) 336 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.