BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- K.M. Loban, Q fever (Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Loban, Yu.V. Lobzin, E.P. Lukin, Human Rickettsioses: A Guide for Physicians (Moscow; St. Petersburg, 2002) pp. 393–474 [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Sitdikov, N.Z. Shigapov, Pathomorphology and some issues of the pathogenesis of Q fever experimentally induced in sheep. Issues of rickettsiology, in: Proc. of the IV All-Union Conf. Actual issues of epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment, prevention of rickettsiosis (1989) pp. 29–31 [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Sitdikov, Pathomorphology and pathogenesis of Q fever in animals upon infection with different strains of Burnet’s coxiella and in a joint course with radiation sickness, Dissertation (Kazan, 2000) 35 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shoshokin, R.Kh. Yusupov, R.G. Gosmanov, Electron microscopic examination of the state of the causative agent of fever Q in the organs of infected animals, in: Problems of infectious and noncontagious pathology of agricultural animals in the Proc. of the All-Russ. Sci. and Methodol. Conf. on Patholog. Anatomy of Agricult. Animals (1998) pp. 118–122 [Google Scholar]
- N.Z. Shigapov, Histological and immunofluorescence studies of organs of sheep with spontaneous Q fever, in: To livestock – a comprehensive development program: Abstracts of the Republ. Sci.-Indust. Conf. (Kazan, 1990) p. 52 [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Fetisova, M.T. Gafarova, Ecological and epidemiological aspects of coxiellosis, RAMS Bull., 7, 15–18 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.Kh. Yusupov, R.G. Gosmanov, V.A. Shoshokin, Immunomorphological changes in organs and tissues of animals with experimentally induced Q fever, in: Proc. of the Republ. Sci.-Indust. Conf. on Actual Probl. of Veter. Med. and Zootech. (1997) p. 42 [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Baca, D. Paretsky, Q fever and Coxiella burnetii: A model for Host-Parasite Interactions, Microbiol. Rev. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- I. Galperin, J.M. van Dljk, Chronic Q fever hepatitis, Isr. Med. Assoc. J., 7(8), 529–30 (August 2005) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Medic, B. Dzelalija, P.V. Punda, M.I. Gjenero, V. Gilic, Q fever epidemic among employees in a factory in the suburb of Zadar, Croatia, Croat. Med. J., 46(2), 315–319 (April 2005) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Philip, Nomenclature of the pathogenic rickettsiae, Am. J. Hyg., 37, 301-309 (1943). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.