BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- S. Tömösközi, B. Langó, Buckwheat: Its Unique Nutritional and Health-Promoting Attributes, in: Gluten-Free Ancient Grains (2017) 161 p. [Google Scholar]
- O. Sytar, W. Biel, I. Smetanska, M. Brestic, Bioactive Compounds and Their Biofunctional Properties of Different Buckwheat Germplasms for Food Processing, in: Buckwheat Germplasm in the World (2018) 191 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Arendt, E. Zannini, Buckwheat Cereal, in: Grains for the Food and Beverage Industries (2013) 369 p. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Pongrac, K. Vogel-Mikuš, M. Potisek et al., Mineral and Trace Element Composition and Importance for Nutritional Value of Buckwheat Grain, Groats, and Sprouts, in: Molecular Breeding and Nutritional Aspects of Buckwheat (2016) 261 p. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Sazhina, A.A. Sazhin, A.I. Vlasenkova, Responsiveness of nine buckwheat to potassium humate treatment, in: Agrarian Science to Agricultural Production of Siberia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Bulgaria (2017) 188 p. [Google Scholar]
- L. Siracusa, F. Gresta, E. Sperlinga, G. Ruberto, Effect of sowing time and soil water content on grain yield and phenolic profile of four buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum Moench.) varieties in a Mediterranean environment, J. of Food Composit. and Anal., 62, 1 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Farooq, R.Ul. Rehman, T.B. Pirzadah, et al., Cultivation, Agronomic Practices, and Growth Performance of Buckwheat, in: Molecular Breeding and Nutritional Aspects of Buckwheat (2016) 299 p. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaomei Fang, Yingshuang Li, Jiao Nie et al., Effects of nitrogen fertilizer and planting density on the leaf photosynthetic characteristics, agronomic traits and grain yield in common buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum M.), Field Crops Res., 219, 160 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Germ, A. Gaberščik, The Effect of Environmental Factors on Buckwheat, in: Molecular Breeding and Nutritional Aspects of Buckwheat (2016) 273 p. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kovačec, M. Likar, M. Regvar, Temporal changes in fungal communities from buckwheat seeds and their effects on seed germination and seedling secondary metabolism, Fungal Biol., 120(Iss. 5), 666 (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.