BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- L.V. Madoz, M.J. Giuliodori, A.L. Migliorisi, M. Jaureguiberry, R.L. de la Sota, Endometrial cytology, biopsy, and bacteriology for the diagnosis of subclinical endometritis in grazing dairy cows, J. Dairy Sci., 97(1), 195–201 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stevenson, Eleven truths about ovarian cysts, Hoard‘s Dairyman, The National Dairy Farm Magazine, 21 (January 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Batista, D.M. Silva, M.J. Rego, F.L. Silva, E.C. Silva, The expression and localization of leptin and its receptor in goat ovarian follicles, Anim. Reprod. Sci., 141, 142–147 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Scheetz, K.J. Forger, G.W. Smith, Granulosa cells are refractory to FSH action in individuals with a low antral follicle count, Reproduc., Fertil. and Developm., 24, 327–336 (2012) DOI: org/10.1071/RD11020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.O. Ahmed, A.S. Elsheikh, Uterine bacterial infection during postpartum delays the recrudescence of the reproductive traits in dairy cows, J. of Americ. Sci., 9(6), 596 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Forde, M.E. Beltman, P. Lonergan, M. Diskin, J.F. Roche, Oestrous cycles in Bos Taurus cattle, Anim. Reprod. Sci., 124, 163–169 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Vuković, B. Stančić, A. Božić, Review of the dairy cows herd efficiency based on reproductive parameters, in: Proc. of 23rd Int. Symp. New technol. in contemporary animal product. (Novi Sad, Serbia, 19–21 June 2013) pp. 69–71 [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Sheldon, E.J. Williams, A.N.A. Miller, D.M. Nash, S. Herath, Uterine diseases in cattle after parturition, Veter. J., 176(1), 115–121 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Senosy, M. Uchiza, N. Tameoka, Y. Izaike, T. Osawa, Impact of ovarian and uterine conditions on some diagnostic tests output of endometritis in postpartum high–yielding dairy cows, Reproduct. in domestic anim., 46, 805 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Selami, G. Selami, Preliminary survey of the administration of PGF2Α in postpartum dairy cows, The Alban. J. of agricult. sci., 11(4), 229 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.