BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- L.D. Serazhutdinova, M.A. Malykh et al., Identification of dairy products: problems and solutions, Conform. Assessm. Methods, 1, 22–25 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Kovalenko, Falsification of milk and dairy products, Milk proc., 3, 8–11 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Reznichenko, E.N. Nikolenko, S.B. Noskov, Development of histological methods for detecting sour cream falsification, Veter. Sci., 10, 54–57 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Kosoi, M.Iu. Merkulov, S.B. Iudina, Quality control of dairy products by methods of physicochemical mechanics (GIORD, St. Petersburg, 2005) 280 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Zabolotnykh, Quality and safety of raw materials and food products in modern conditions, Bull. of Omsk State Agrar. Univer. named after P.A. Stolypin, 3(15), 29–32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Bredikhin, Technology and technique of milk processing (Kolos, Moscow, 2003) 400 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Lipatov, K.I. Tarasov, Reconstituted milk (theory and practice of the production of reconstituted dairy products) (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985) 256 p. [Google Scholar]
- On Quality and Food Safety, the products are considered substandard and dangerous, withdrawn from circulation and must be disposed or destroyed. Federal Law of 2 January 2000, no. 29. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuznetsov, G.G. Shiller, The use of milk powder components in the food industry, Handbook (GIORD, St. Petersburg, 2006) 480 p. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31534, Grained cottage cheese. Technical specifications [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31453-2013, Cottage cheese. Technical specifications [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 58340-2019, Milk and dairy products. Method of sampling from a sales shelf and delivering samples to a laboratory [Google Scholar]
- Technical regulation of the Customs Union TR CU 021/2011 On food safety [Google Scholar]
- Technical regulation of the customs union TR CU 033/2013 on the safety of milk and dairy products [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.