BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.O. Ezhkov, Mater. of the Int. Sci. Conf. on the Pathophysiology of Animals (St. Petersburg, 2006) pp. 57–58 [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Goryacheva, Alternative to antibiotics, Poultry and poultry products, 1, 16–19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Noskov, L.V. Reznichenko, Iu.A. Kharchenko, Achievem. of sci. and technol. of AIC, 2, 55–57 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Skvortsova, RAAS Reports, 3, 38–40 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Barletta, Current Market and Expected Developments, in: Enzymes in farm animal nutrition, 2rd ed. (2010) pp. 1–12 [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kononenko, Proc. of Kuban State Agrar. Univer., 1(28), 107–108 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Okolelova, A.V. Kulakov, S.A. Moloskin, Vitamin and mineral nutrition of poultry (Moscow, 2000) 78 p. [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Okolelova, N.V. Kulakova et al., Feed and enzymes (Sergiev Posad, 2001) 112 p. [Google Scholar]
- L. Reznichenko, O. Bykova, F. Denisova, S. Vodyanitskaia, R. Shcherbinin, Int. J. of Advan. Bio-technol. and Res. (IJABR), 10(2), 560–566 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kapitonova, N.V. Kozlova, Mater. of the XII Int. Sci. and Pract. Conf., dedicated to the 75th anniver. of the Depart. of Pet Hygiene, Ecol., and Microbiol. of UO BSAA (Gorky; Zhodino, 2009) pp. 53–58 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Reznichenko, S.B. Noskov, M.N. Penzeva, A.A. Manohin, Int. J. of Pharm. and Technol., 8(4), 26882–26888 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yang, R.S. Jiang, World’s Poultry Sci. J., 61, 373–381 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Plokhinskii, Biometrics (Moscow University Publ. House, Moscow, 1987) 367 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.