BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.N. Aristarkhov, Optimization of plant nutrition and the use of fertilizers in agroecosystems (TsINAO, Moscow, 2000) 522 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Eremin, M.G. Ufimtseva, The rational use of mineral fertilizers as a factor in the environmental safety of agrocenoses, Agrar. Bull. of the Urals, 12(118), 63–66 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.Z. Milashchenko et al., Sustainable development of agrolandscapes, in 2 volumes, vol. 2 (Puschino, ONTI PNC RAS, 2000) 282 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Egorov, L.A. Krivonos, Soils of the Kurgan region (Trans-Urals, Kurgan, 1995) 17 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kidin, Organic fertilizers (Publ. house of the RSAU-MSHA, Moscow, 2012) 166 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Myazin, T.M. Parakhnevich, The influence of the systematic use of fertilizers and ameliorants on the humus state of leached chernozem, Agrochem., 9, 11–18 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Pannikov, V.G. Mineev, Soil, climate, fertilizers and crops (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1987) 512 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Ivanov et al., The adaptive landscape farming system of the Kurgan region, monograph (Kurtamysh Printing House, Kurtamysh, 2012) 494 p. [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Volynkina (ed.), Fertilizer systems in agricultural technologies of the Trans-Urals (Kurtamysh Printing House, Kurtamysh, 2017) 284 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Plotnikov, V.A. Yakovlev, The effect of fertilizers and chemical reclamants on the yield and quality of grain of spring wheat, Agrar. Bull. of the Urals, 5(17), 46–47 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Efimov, I.N. Donskikh, V.P. Tsarenko, Fertilizer system (KolosS, Moscow, 2002) 320 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Khramtsov, Fertilizer application system and reproduction of soil fertility in field crop rotation of the forest-steppe of Western Siberia, Doct. Dissertation thesis (Omsk, 1997) 32 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Petersburgskiy, Agrochemistry and physiology of plant nutrition (Rosselkhozizdat, Moscow, 1971) 334 p. [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Kuznetsov, V.P. Egorov, Scientific fundamentals of ecologization of agriculture in the forest-steppe of Trans-Urals (Kurgan, 2001) 366 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Gilev (ed.), Crop rotation and agricultural technology for modern agriculture of the TransUrals (Kurtamysh Printing House, Kurtamysh, 2010) 126 p. [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methodology of field experience (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985) 351 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Sinyavsky, Patent for the invention RU 2357944 C1 (10 June 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.