BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.D. Tonkonogov, I.I. Lebedeva, M.I. Gerasimova, Basic horizon-profile forming processes in Russian soils, In Soil-forming processes (Dokuchaev Soil Institute, Moscow, 2006) pp. 13–37 [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Mikhailova, I.P. Talanov, Cultivation of corn hybrids on the expected nutritional background in the Volga region of the Republic of Tatarstan, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Environ. Sci., 341, 012008 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Dmitriev, Mathematical Statistics in Soil Science (LIBROKOM, Moscow, 2019) 334 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Davlyatshin, L.G. Gaffarova, Agrochemical properties of light gray forest soils and productivity of winter rye, Agroch. Gazette, 6, 7–9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Davlyatshin, M.Yu. Gilyazov, A.A. Lukmanov et al., Handbook of agrochemists (MedDoc Ltd., Kazan, 2013) 300 p. [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Chekmarev, A.A. Lukmanov, I.D. Davlyashin et al., Directory of the agrochemist of the Republic of Tatarstan (IE Sheikhutdinova A.I., Kazan, 2015) 322 p. [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Kogut, Evaluation of humus content in arable soils of Russia, Soil sci., 9, 944–952 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Gaffarova, S.G. Murtazina, M.G. Murtazin, Dynamics of the humus state of gray forest soils of the Predkamye of the Republic of Tatarstan and the productivity of crop rotation with long-term fertilizer, Grain econ. of Russ., 2(50), 57–60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Shishov, V.D. Tonkonogov, I.I. Lebedeva, M.I. Gerasimova, Classification and diagnostics of soils in Russia (Oykumena, Smolensk, 2004) 342 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Davlyatshin, L.G. Gaffarova, Dynamics of Light-Gray Forest Soils Agrochemical Properties in the Conditions of Agrogenesis, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Environ. Sci., 272, 03209 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Koloskovа, S.M. Gilyazova, A.Kh. Sakaeva, The humus state of the soils of the Volga-Kama forest-steppe (Publ. House of Kazan Univer., 1985) 137 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Alexandrova, N.A. Berezhnaya, B.R. Grigoryan, D.V. Ivanov, V.I. Kulagina, Red book of soils of the Republic of Tatarstan (Folio, Kazan, 2012) 192 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.