BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- R.A. Gayfutdinova, O.P. Ermolaev, Factors and Spatio-temporal features of the development of ravines in the Republic of Tatarstan, Bull. of the Udmurt Univer. Ser. Biol. Earth sci., 2, 132–141 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Ivanov, K.A. Maltsev, Assessment of land-use dynamics in river basins of the European territory of Russia according to Landsat, in: Erosion, channel and wellhead processes (research by young scientists from universities), A coll. of art. based on the mater. of the XI sem. of young sci. of universities, united by the Interuniver. Sci. Coordinat. Council on the probl. of erosion, channel and wellhead proc. (Minin Univer., N. Novgorod, 2016) pp. 117–124 [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Mazur, O.P. Ivanov, Hazardous natural processes, Textbook (Publ. House “Economics”, Moscow, 2014) 702 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Sabirzyanov, N.A. Loginov, A.M. Sharafieva, Using remote sensing data to study slope processes on the territory of the Pechishchinsky geological section natural monument, Achievem. of sci. and technol. of the agro-indust. Complex, 33(8), 10–13 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Medvedeva, O.P. Ermolaev, Using the methods of remote sensing of the Earth to study the Spatiotemporal changes of the ravine network, in: V.N. Golosova, O.P. Ermolaeva (eds.), Spatial-temporal patterns of development of modern processes of natural and anthropogenic erosion on the Russian Plain (Publ. House of the Acad. of Sci. of the Repub. of Tajikistan, Kazan, 2019) pp. 58–67 [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Ermolaev, R.A. Medvedeva, E.V. Platoncheva, Methodological approaches to monitoring erosion processes on agricultural lands of the European part of Russia using satellite imagery materials, Sci. notes of Kazan Univer. Ser. of natural sci., 159(1), 668–680 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Medvedeva, Trends of the gully erosion development in the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Environ. Sci., 107(1), 012016 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Schauvenerdt, Remote sensing. Models and methods of image processing (Technosphere, Moscow, 2010) 516 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Gubin, Remote methods in geology, Lecture course (BSU, Minsk, 2014) 138 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Eliseev, O.V. Gavrilova, The formation of spatially-linked local GIS for mapping purposes: a training manual (RUDN, Moscow, 2018) 162 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.