BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- The state program for the development of agriculture and regulation of agricultural markets, raw materials and food for 2013–2020 (Moscow, 2012) 204 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.К. Imangalieva, N.N. Balashova, Grain production: state and problems, Econ. of agricult. and proc. enterprises, 11, 11–14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Avkhadiev, Improving the sustainability of grain production (based on the materials of the Republic of Tatarstan), Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 4, 104–108 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mukhametgaliev, L. Sitdikova, F. Avkhadiev, I. Gainutdinov, V. Petrova, Problems of regional grain market development, in : Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf. Agricult. and Food Security: Technol., Innovat., Markets, Human Res. (Kazan, Russia, 13–14 November 2019), Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1051/bioconf/20201700059 [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Mukhametgaliev, L.F. Sitdikova, F.F. Mukhametgalieva, E.R. Sadrieva, F.N. Avkhadiev, Trends in the Formation of the Current Agrifood Policy of Russia, Stud. on Russ. Econ. Developm., 30(2), 162–165 (2019) ISSN 1075-7007 [Google Scholar]
- Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation, Retrieved from: http://www.gks.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Monitoring of the economic situation in Russia: trends and challenges of socio-economic development, 9(92), 20 (2019), Retrieved from: http://www.iep.ru/fles/text/crisis_monitoring/2019_9-92_June.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Agriculture of the Republic of Tatarstan (Stat. collection/Tatarstanstat, Kazan, 2019) 107 p. [Google Scholar]
- S. Afanasyev, “Bread sale”: how Russia became a leader in wheat exports, and farmers began to go broke in the USA, Retrieved from: https://realnoevremya.ru/articles/136213-analizeksporta-pshenicy-rf-po-regionam-i-prodavcam [Google Scholar]
- The main trends in exports in the first half of the 2019/20 season and the forecast for the second half of the season, Retrieved from: https://www.rusagrotrans.ru/upload/%20202.pdf [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Kashapov, M.M. Nafikov, M.Kh. Gazetdinov et al., Modern problems of digitalization of agricultural production, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. and Engineer., 570, 012044 (2019) Retrieved from: https://DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/570/1/012044 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Kazybaev, Grain subcomplex of Russia: generation factors and development mechanisms, Econ. of agricult. and proc. enterprises, 4, 21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.M. Gazetdinov, M.Kh. Gazetdinov, O.S. Semicheva, F.F. Gatina, A.A. Nigmetzynov, Reserves for improving the efficiency of integrated formations, in: Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf. Agricult. and Food Security: Technol., Innovat., Markets, Human Res. (Kazan, Russia, 13–14 November 2019), Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1051/bioconf/20201700026 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.