BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- F.N. Avkhadiev, D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, V.Ya Petrova et al., The concept and methodology of sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Tatarstan (Kazan State Agrar. Univer., Kazan, 2015) 120 p. [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Mukhametgaliev, Agrarian reforms in the Republic of Tatarstan: problems and solutions, Competitiveness in the global world: econ., sci., technol., 3, 4–8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Mikhailova, Methodological features of the development planning of small enterprises in agriculture, Competitiveness in the global world: econ., sci., technol., 7(part 4), 100–103 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Andryushchenko, National and regional mechanisms for implementing the priorities for the development of the production potential of the agrifood complex of Russia, Int. Agricult. J., 2, 34–38 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Gainutdinov, D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, The development of the social infrastructure of the village and its impact on the economic indicators of agricultural production, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 3, 39–55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Battalova, R.S. Tukhvatullin, F.N. Mukhametgaliev, F.F. Mukhametgalieva, Priority areas of development of agricultural entrepreneurship in the regions of the Russian Federation, Int. J. on Emerg. Technol., 10(2), 133–136 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The main indicators of the socio-economic development of the Republic of Tatarstan in 2018, Retrieved from: http://mert.tatarstan.ru/eng/file/pub/pub_1766102.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The socio-economic situation of the Republic of Tatarstan (a comprehensive information and analytical report January-December 2019) no. 12 (Tatarstanstat) 86 p. [Google Scholar]
- I. Ushachev, The main directions of the Strategy for sustainable socio-economic development of the agro-industrial complex of Russia, Agro-indust. complex: econ., manag., 6, 4–24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The strategy of socio-economic development of the Republic of Tatarstan until 2030, Retrieved from: http://mert.tatarstan.ru/strategiya-sotsialno-ekonomicheskogo-razvitiya.htm [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Kashapov, M.M. Nafikov, M.Kh. Gazetdinov et al., Modern problems of digitalization of agricultural production, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. and Engineer., 570, 012044 (2019) Retrieved from: https://DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/570/1/012044 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Kashapov, M.M. Nafikov, M. Gazetdinov et al., About one approach to the assessment of technical equipment of agricultural enterprises in conditions of economy modernization, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. and Engineer., 412, 012038 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Khafizov, M.M. Khismatullin, Features of the current stage of development of a mixed economy, Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University, 3(50), 157–161 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Mukhametgaliev, L. Sitdikova, M. Khismatullin, N. Asadullin, L. Mikhailova, Prospects of agricultural business in the Republic of Tatarstan, in: Int. Sci.-Pract. Conf. Agricult. and Food Security: Technol., Innovat., Markets, Human Res. (Kazan, Russia, 13–14 November 2019), Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1051/bioconf/20201700059 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.