BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.V. Petrikov, Economic and social problems of the modern stage of development of the agri-food system of Russia, Sci. works of the Free Econ. Society of Russ., 4, 219–226 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Shagayda, Agrarian structure as a factor in the sustainability of agriculture, Central Russ. Bull. of Soc. Sci., 12(5), 23–33 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Shagayda, Institutional restructuring of agriculture has occurred: where to go next? Peasant stud., 4(1), 173–178 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Mukhametgaliev, L.F. Sitdikova, F.F. Mukhametgalieva et al., Trends in the formation of the current agrifood policy of Russia, Stud. on Russ. Econ. Developm., 30(2), 162–165 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Sitdikova, Financial support for the sustainable development of agriculture, Bull. of the Samara State Univer. of Econ., 3(149), 71–76 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Gajnutdinov, N.F. Kashapov, M.M. Nafikov, A.R. Nigmatzyanov, The state of the technical level of domestic agricultural machinery, IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. and Engineer., 012047 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Giraev, N.I. Magomedova, L.A. Gadzhimuradova, Investment processes in the Russian Federation and regional imbalances in financial support, Finan. Econ., 4, 124–132 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Sh.M. Gazetdinov, M.Kh. Gazetdinov, O.S. Semicheva et al., Reserves for improving the efficiency of integrated formations, in: Int. Sci.Pract. Conf. Agricult. and Food Security: Technol., Innovat., Markets, Human Res. (Kazan, Russia, 13–14 November 2019) Retrieved from: https://doi.org/10.1051/bioconf/20201700026 [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Battalova, F.N. Mukhametgaliev, F.F. Mukhametgalieva, L.F. Sitdikova, Issues on increasing efficiency of agricultural business in the Republic of Tatarstan, J. of Environ. Treatment Techniques, 7 (Spec. iss.), 930–934 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, R.R. Shaidullin, G.S. Sharafutdinov et al., Innovative technologies in dairy cattle breeding of the Republic of Tatarstan, Bull. of Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 4, 34 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, M.G. Nurtdinov, G.S. Sharafutdinov et al., Organization of dairy cattle breeding based on technological innovations, Int. J. of Experim. Ed., 2, 52–54 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Monitoring the economic situation in Russia: trends and challenges of socio-economic development, 9(92), 20 (2019) Retrieved from: http://www.iep.ru/fles/text/crisis_monitoring/2019_9-92_June.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Sectoral strategy of investment development of the Republic of Tatarstan for the period 2017–2021 with a perspective until 2030 (AIR of RT, Kazan, 2016) 15 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.