BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- N.M. Asadullin, L.N. Asadullin, M.M. Khismatullin, The concept of efficient use of resources during the technical operation of agricultural machinery, Bull. of Kazan SAU, 3(21), 17–19 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Asadullin, Current problems of the use of trucks in agriculture, Bull. of Kazan SAU, 4-2(56), 44–48 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Gainutdinov, F.N. Mukhametgaliev, D.F. Khafizov et al., Issues of the development of small forms of management and cooperation in rural areas, Bull. of Kazan SAU, 1(52), 138–144 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Mikhailova, D.R. Nigmatzyanova, Management of diversification processes in the agricultural sector based on the development of small agribusiness, Vector of Econ., 10(28), 108 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Mukhametgaliev, L.F. Sitdikova, F.F. Mukhametgalieva et al., Trends in the formation of modern agri-food policy of Russia, Probl. of forecast., 2(173), 73–77 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Sitdikova, D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, F.N. Mukhametgaliev, Strategic objectives of agricultural development in the Republic of Tatarstan, Herald of the Kazan State Agrar. Univer., 10(1(35)), 45–50 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, L.F. Khaziev, Risks associated with innovation and investment in the agricultural sector, Bull. of Kazan SAU, 3(41), 107–113 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Tatarstan, Retrieved from: http://agro.tatarstan.ru/eng/file/pub/pub_209266 [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Tatarstan, Retrieved from: http://agro.tatarstan.ru/rus/plans. [Google Scholar]
- Territorial authority of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Republic of Tatarstan, Retrieved from: http://tatstat.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.