BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- M.N. Zubkov, Hospital infections. Infections and antimicrobial therapy. Non-fermenting bacteria: classification, general characteristics, role in human pathology. Identification of Pseudomonas spp. and similar, Consilium medicum, 5(1) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Smirnov, E.A. Kupriyanova, Bacteria of the genus Pseudomonas (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1990) 264 p. [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Fedotova, A.G. Shestakov, D.A. Vasiliev, Study of the biological properties of bacteria of the species Pseudomonas stutzeri, Bull. of Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy, 3(47), 116-123 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bergey’s Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria, Online. Bergey’s Manual Trust (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., in association with Bergey’s Manual Trust, 2015) DOI: 10.1002/9781118960608.gbm01210. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Smirnov, E.A. Kiprianova, Bacteria of the genus Pseudomonas (Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR, Institute of Microbiology and Virology named after D. K. Zabolotny, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1990) 264 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Blagoveshchenskaya, A.S. Merzlyakov, Study of the biological properties of bacteria of the species Pseudomonas stutzeri, Bull. of medical technologies, 18(2), 501 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Domotenko, Y.V. Podkopaev, M.V. Khramov, I.A. Dyatlov, Nutrient media for the diagnosis of plague, Problems of especially dangerous infections, 102, 60-65 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Koftyreva, S.A. Egorova, E.A. Kozhukhova, M.A. Makarova, N.S. Kozlova, Z.N. Matveeva, Shestakova, L.Y. Petrova, E.V. Kicha, Resistance of enterobacteria to antimicrobial drugs of choice in the treatment of acute intestinal infections, Kazan Medical J., 90(5), 699-704 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Labinskaya, Microbiology with the technique of microbiological research, 4th ed., Rev. and add. (Medicine, Moscow, 1978) 394 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Ravilov, R.Y. Gilmutdinov, M.S. Khusainov, Microbiological environments (Fen, Kazan, 1999) 398 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Sboychakov, Microbiology with the basics of epidemiology and methods of microbiological research (SpetsLit, Moscow, 2015) 200 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.