BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A.Kh. Abdelfattah, I.M. Gomaa., D.T. Khaliullin, Energy efficient use of water resources in agriculture, Agroengineering science of the 21st century: Proceedings of the regional scientificpractical conference, 416, 335-339 (Kazan State Agrarian University publishing house, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Fayzrakhmanov, F.T. Nezhmetdinova, B.G. Ziganshin, A.R. Valiev, Food Safety in the WTO, Rural Machine Operator, 11(57), 4-6 (2013); A. Capra, B. Scicolone, Recycling of poor-quality urban waste water by drip irrigation systems, J. Cleaner Prod., 15, 1529–1534 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Moreira Barradas, S. Matula, F. Dolezal, A decision support system-fertigation simulator (DSSFS) for design and optimization of sprinkler and drip irrigation systems, Comput. Electron. Agric., 86, 111–119 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sabirov, A. Valiev, L. Karimova, A. Dmitriev, D. Khaliullin, Influence of physical factors on viability of microorganisms for plant protection, Engineering for Rural Development, 18 (2019) 10.22616/ERDev2019.18.N211 [Google Scholar]
- V. Adamchuk, R. ViscarraRossel, Development of on-the-go proximal soil sensor systems, in: Proximal soil sensing, R. ViscarraRossel, A. McBratney, B. Minasny, eds., 15–28 (Springer, Netherlands, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Galiev, K.A. Khafizov, N. Adigamov, R.K. Khusainov, Increase of efficiency of tractors use in agricultural production, 17th International Scientific Conference Engineering for Rural Development Proceedings, 17, 373-377 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Corwin, S.M. Lesch, Application of soil electrical conductivity to precision agriculture: Theory, principles, and guidelines, Agron. J., 95(3), 455–471 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Barthes, E. Roose, Aggregate stability as an indicator of soil susceptibility to runoff and erosion: Validation at several levels, Catena, 47(2), 133–149 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Diaz-Zorita, E. Perfect, J.H. Grove, Disruptive methods for assessing soil structure, Soil Till. Res., 64, 3–22 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Miháliková, S. Matula, F. Doležal, HYPRESCZ—Database of 440 soil hydrophysical properties in the Czech Republic, Soil Water Res., 441(8), 34–41 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Allen, L.S. Pereira, D. Raes, M. Smith, Crop evapotranspiration: Guidelines for computing crop water requirements: FAO Irrigation and drainage paper 56, 328 (Food and Agriculture Organization, Rome, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Valiev, I. Mukhametshin, F. Muhamadyarov, F. Yarullin, G. Pikmullin, Theoretical substantiation of parameters of rotary subsoil loosener, 18th International Scientific Conference Engineering for Rural Development Proceedings, 18, 312-318 (Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies Faculty of Engineering, Jelgava, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Agriculture handbook no. 60— Riverside, Diagnosis and improvement of saline and alkali soils, CA. (USDA Salinity Laboratory, 1969) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.