BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- F.Sh. Shaikhutdinov, Agrobiological basis of wheat yield formation Dicoccum Schrank (spelt) in the ancestral domain of the Republic of Tatarstan, BIO Web of Conferences, 17, 00072 (2020) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/bioconf/20201700072 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Petrenko, T. Sheiko, R. Spychaj, O. Prysiazhniuk, L. Khudolii, Evaluation of three wheat species (Triticum aestivum L., T. spelta L., T. dicoccum (Schrank) Schuebl) commonly used in organic cropping systems, considering selected parameters of technological quality, Romanian Agricultural Research, 35, 255-264 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.Sh. Shaikhutdinov, R.I. Ibyatov, A.A. Valiev, Modern methods and approaches for processing information on spring wheat yield, Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University, 11, 3(41), 9-15 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Kiseleva, R.I. Ibyatov, Modeling taxation indicators of stands in the environment of office programs, Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University, 2(40) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Amirov, A.M. Amirov, Spring durum wheat of the Volga forest-steppe (Brig, Kazan, 2018) 290 p. [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Amirov, The effect of trace elements and mineral fertilizers on the yield and quality of grain of spring wheat, Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University, 4(47), 5-9 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Safiollin, G.S. Minnullin, M.M. Khismatullin, S.V. Sochneva, Backgrounds of mineral nutrition of alfalfa agrocenoses and yield of the subsequent crop rotation field crop spring wheat Ekada 70 on grey forest soils of the Republic of Tatarstan, Grain Economy of Russia, 2(50), 20-33 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Kshnikatkina, I.G. Rusyaev, Yield and grain quality of spring wheat depending on the pre-sowing treatment of seeds with complex micronutrient fertilizers and bacterial preparations, Agrochemical Bulletin, 3, 48-51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kutilkin, S.N. Zudilin, Influence of the main elements of the farming system on the efficiency of using solar energy and moisture by winter wheat crops, Agriculture, 2, 19-22 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Daskalova, S. Doneva, P. Spetsov, Chromosome variation and HMW glutenins in synthetic hexaploid kinds of wheat (Triticum turgidum ssp. dicoccum/Aegilops tauschii), Cereal Research Communications, 44(3), 453-460 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasin, N.A. Prosandeev, Technological evaluation of grain and economic efficiency of the use of herbicides in wheat and barley crops, Bulletin of the Orenburg State Agrarian University, 3, 53-56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Novikova, Structural Optimization of the Neural Network Model for the Gas Turbine Engine Monitoring, Russian Aeronautics (Iz. VUZ), 59(2), 263-270 (2016) DOI 10.3103/S1068799816020185 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.