BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- In 2020, Russia can increase milk production to 31.6-32 million tons, according to the Ministry of Agriculture, Finmarket Information Agency (2020) Available at: http://www.finmarket.ru/news/5161112 [Google Scholar]
- V. Moor, Sink and disinfection in the dairy business (Pishchepromizdat, Moscow, 1957) 163 p. [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Degtyarev, Detergents and disinfectants and product quality, Dairy industry, 6, 12-13 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Zhmyrko, Substantiation of parameters and operating modes of the milk system washing system for milking installations for milking cows installs, candidate dissertation (Zernograd, 2005) 159 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Belenky, N.S. Koroleva, I.P. Danilenko, V.V. Molochnikov, Sanitary and hygienic quality of milk procured and ways to improve it, in: Improving the quality of milk and dairy products (Kolos, Moscow, 1980) pp. 27-37 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Melnikov, Technological equipment of livestock farms and complexes (Agropromizdat, Leningrad, 1985) 640 p. [Google Scholar]
- Milking installations with milk pipeline UDM-100, UDM-200. Technical description and instruction manual (2005) 49 p. [Google Scholar]
- Sanitary rules for the care of milking units and milk utensils, monitoring their sanitary condition and sanitary quality of milk. Approved by the Gosagroprom of the USSR in agreement with the Ministry of Health of the USSR on September 29, 1986. 10 p. [Google Scholar]
- Technical regulations of the Customs Union “On the safety of milk and dairy products” (TR TS 033/2013) Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499050562 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kostyukevich, Improved technology for washing milking and dairy equipment, Bull. of Kursk State Agricultural Academy, 6, 35-38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Baranovsky, A.S. Kurak, T.N. Ageichik, Ways to improve the sanitary quality of milk, Zootechnical Science of Belarus, 38, 315-320 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Matveev, V.P. Zaikin, M.M. Maslov, Development of a functional-morphological model of a system for sanitizing a milking unit, Agricultural Scientific J., 3, 85-90 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Device for cleaning the milk line of a milking unit: application 2020105316 RF as of 20 April 2020 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kirsanov, V.Y. Matveev, M.M. Maslov, W.P. Zaikin, M.P. Erzamaev, Influence of devices for cleaning the milk pipes of the milking units on the ecology of milk production, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 012075 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Gaidar, Planning and analysis of the experiment: a textbook (Rosinformagroteh, Moscow, 2015) 548 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kravchenko, A.A. Atamanov, Determination of the optimal mode of evaporation of the waterethanol extract of Sorbus aucuparia, in: Young scientists in solving urgent problems of science. Coll. of mater. of the All-Russian sci.-pract. conf. of students, graduate students and young scientists (2019) pp. 163-164 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.