BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- C.R. Ferreira, C. dos Reis; N. da Silva, E. Carvalho, M.G. Pereira et al., Dynamics of soil aggregation and organic carbon fractions over 23 years of no-till management, Soil & Tillage Research, 198 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Dridiger, R.S. Stukalov, R.G. Gadzhiumarov, Influence of plant residues on moisture accumulation and the population of earthworms during cultivation of field crops using No-till technology, in: New methods and results of landscape studies in Europe, Central Asia and Siberia: monograph in 5 volumes, Volume IV: Optimization of agricultural landscapes, pp. 134–139 (All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Chemistry, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Toigildin, V. Morozov, M. Podsevalov, D. Ayupov et al., Factors of biologization of farming in the forest-steppe zone of Volga region, BIO Web of Conferences, 00173 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Mokrikov, K.Sh. Kazeev, Yu.V. Akimenko et al., Influence of no-till technology on the ecological and biological state of soils (Rostov-on-Don, 2017) 140 p. [Google Scholar]
- L-J.T. Hess, E-L.S. Hinckley, G.P. Robertson, S. Hamilton, P.A. Matson, Rainfall Intensification Enhances Deep Percolation and Soil Water Content in Tilled and No-Till Cropping Systems of the US Midwest, Vadose zone journal, 17, 1 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Dridiger, V.V. Belobrov, R.S. Stukalov, Results of research on direct sowing technology in the zone of unstable moisture in the Stavropol Territory, Agricultural Journal, S5(12), 51-59 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Blanco-Canqui, C.S. Wortmann, Does occasional tillage undo the ecosystem services gained with notill? A review, Soil & Tillage Research, 198, 104534 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dospekhov, Field Experience Methodology, (Kolos, Moscow, 1985), (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Kiryushin, R.R. Usmanov, I.P. Vasiliev, Fundamentals of scientific research in agronomy (KolosS, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- He Huang, Chaolan Zhang, Qun Rong, Effect of two organic amendments on atrazine degradation and microorganisms in soil, Applied Soil Ecology, 152, 103564 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Jemison, S. Welcomer, R. Kersbergen, C. Majewski, Word cloud analysis of early adopter notill farmer interviews, Journal of Extension, 56(3), #3RIB3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- İ. Çelik, H. Günal, M. Acar et al., Strategic tillage may sustain the benefits of long-term no-till in a Vertisol under Mediterranean climate, Soil and Tillage Research, 185, 17-28 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, V.P. Belobrov, S.A. Yudin, V.K. Dridiger, Nitrogen in chernozems under traditional and direct seeding cropping systems: A review, Eurasian Soil Science, 51(12), 1497-1506 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Dorozhko, O.I. Vlasova, O.G. Shabaldas, T.G. Zelenskaya, Effect of prolonged use of direct sowing on the main agrophysical factors of soil fertility and winter wheat productivity in the arid zone, Agriculture, 7, 7–10 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. AL-Ismaily, J.L. Walworth, Effects or osmotic and matric potentials on nitrogen mineralization in unamended and manure-amended soils, Soil Science, 173(3), 203-213 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Dubovik, V.I. Lazarev, A. Ya. Aidiev et al., Efficiency of Various Methods of Primary Tillage and Direct Sowing During the Cultivation of Winter Wheat on Chernozem Soils, Advances in science and technology of AIC, 33(1), 26-29 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lehoczky, A. Kismanyoky, T. Nemeth, Effects of Nutrient Supply and Soil Tillage on the Weeds in Maize, Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 44(1-4), 546-550 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasin, A.V. Vasin, A.N. Burunov et al., Influence of soil tillage, fertilizers and biostimulants on the yield of spring wheat in the forest-steppe of the Middle Volga, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 422(1), 012017 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Nikolic, A. Squartini, G. Concheri et al., Weed seed decay in no-till field and planted riparian buffer zone, Plants-Basel, 9(3), 293 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Ogle, C. Alsaker, J. Baldock et al., Climate and Soil Characteristics Determine Where No-Till Management Can Store Carbon in Soils and Mitigate Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Scientific Reports, 9(1), 11665 (2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Cavalcante, N. Favaretto, J. Dieckow et al., Long-term surface application of dairy liquid manure to the soil under no-till improves carbon and nitrogen stocks, European Journal of Soil Science (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, V.E. Buksman, M.A. Kanaev, Highperformance equipment for energy-, moisture-, resource-saving world technologies mini-till, no-till in the system of precision farming in Russia (Kinel, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.