BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- F.C. Pellegrino, R.E. Sica, Canine electroencephalographic recording technique: findings in normal and epileptic dogs, Clinical Neurophysiology, 115, 477-487 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kurdeko, A.A. Kozmidiadi, The state and prospects of the study of epilepsy in dogs, Scientific notes of the educational institution of the Vitebsk Order Badge of honor State Academy of Veterinary Medicine, 55(1), 50-53 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Platt, Small Animal Neurological Emergencies (2012) pp. 155–172 [Google Scholar]
- M. Podell, Antiepileptic drug therapy and monitoring, Top. Companion Anim. Med., 28, 59-66 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Fischer, Epileptic seizures and epilepsy: Definitions proposed by the International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE) and the International Bureau for Epilepsy (IBE), Epilepsia, 46, 470–472 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Nenashey, E.M. Marin, V.A. Ermolaev, Testing Of Intramuscular Administration Of Rometar On Pain Sensitivity And Clinical And Physiological Parameters In Rams Edilbaevskoy Breed, Research J. of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 9(6), 982-986 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pakozdy, P. Halaszand, A. Klang, Epilepsy in Cats. Theory and Practice, J. Vet. Intern. Med., 28(2), 255-263 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Podell, Manual of Canine and Feline Neurology BSAVA, Chapter 7, pp. 97-112 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Frost, Changes in epileptic spike configuration associated with attainment of seizure control, Annals of neurology, 20(6), 723-726 (1986) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.