BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- I. Maksimov, N. Adigamov, A. Mustafin, D. Khaliullin, I. Gayaziev, A. Matyashin, R. Lukmanov, Theoretical fundamentals for determining soil erosion potential (energy concept) Part 1, Periodico tche Quimica, 16(31), 540-557 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Belinsky, B. Ziganshin, A. Valiev, D. Haliullin, I. Galiev, N. Adigamov, Theoretical investigation of increasing efficiency of combine harvester operation on slopes, Engineering for Rural Development, 18, 206-213 (2019) doi: 10.22616/ERDev2019.18.N252 [Google Scholar]
- R. Sabirov, A. Valiev, L. Karimova, A. Dmitriev, D. Khaliullin, Influence of physical factors on viability of microorganisms for plant protection, Engineering for Rural Development, 18 (2019) 10.22616/ERDev2019.18.N211 [Google Scholar]
- R. Ibyatov, A. Dmitriev, B. Ziganshin, D. Khaliullin, A. Zinnatullina, Mathematical modeling of the grain trajectory in the workspace of the sheller with rotating decks, BIO Web. Conf., 17, 00093 (2020). DOI: 10.1051/bioconf/20201700093 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. G. Ziganshin, Yu. Kh. Shogenov, I. Kh. Gayfullin, I. I. Kashapov et al., Modern energysaving solutions in agriculture (Kazan State Agrarian University, Kazan, 2018) 237 p. [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Pierce, R.J. Smernik, T.M. Mc Beath, Phosporous availability in chicken manure lower with increased stockpiling period, despite a lager orthophosphate content, Plant and Soil, 373(1-2), 359-372 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sun, W. Cao, C.J. Banks, S. Heaven, R. Liu, Biogas production from undiluted chicken manure and maize silage: a study of ammonia inhibition in high solids anaerobic digestion, Bioresour. Technol., 218, 1215-1223 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sakar, K. Yetilmezsoy, E. Kocak, Anaerobic digestion technology in poultry and livestock waste treatment - a literature review, Waste Management & Research, 27(1), 3-18 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Suslov, P.S. Sedyh, Experimental studies of the process of obtaining biogas from wastes from agricultural enterprises, in: International Science and Technology Conference “EastConf”, 8725328 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Petric, Selimbasic, Composting of poultry manure and wheat strew in closed reactor: optimum mixture ratio and evplotion of parameters, Biodegradation, 11, 53-63 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Belostotskiy, V.A. Miluykov, E.E. Ziganshina, A.M. Ziganshin, M. Siniagina, E.A. Boulygina, Impact of the substrate loading regime and phosphoric acid supplementation on performance of biogas reactors and microbial community dynamics during anaerobic digestion of chicken wastes, Bioresource Technology, 193, 42-52 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Seomushkin, B.G. Ziganshin, S.M. Yakhin, B.A. Gayfullin, R.E. Vlasov, Mathematical model of interaction of seeds with the internal surface of sowing block of seed drill, Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 531, 531 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Makkar, C. Parkash, J. Singh, Vermicompost and vermiwash as supplement to improve seedling, plant growth and yield in linum usitassimum l. For organic agriculture, International Journal of Recycling of Organic Waste in Agriculture, 6(3), 203-218 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Ziganshina, E.M. Ibragimov, P.Y. Vankov, A.M. Ziganshin, V.A. Miluykov, Comparison of anaerobic digestion strategies of nitrogen-rich substrates: performance of anaerobic reactors and microbial community diversity, Waste Management, 59, 160-171 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, J. Hu, D.J. Lee, Biogas from anaerobic digestion processes: research updates, Renewable Energy, 98, 108-119 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Akimov, Y.V. Konstantinov, V.I. Medvedev, B.G. Ziganshin, Application of kinematic analysis in rational selection of parameters and operation modes, Opcion, 34(Special Issue 17), 384-400 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Sibagatullin, Z.M. Khaliullina, A.M. Petrov, K.O. Sinyashin, The prospects of using various commercial formulations to accelerate the process of “maturation” of chicken manure, Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University, 14, 1(52), 53-57 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Process regulations “Reducing the hazard class (neutralization) of animal waste with the use of a biologically-active preparation - “Mephosphon” (Approved by the State Duma Deputy of the Russian Federation) (Kazan, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xue, P. Zhang, H. Shu, C. Chang, R. Wang, S. Zhang, Agricultural waste, Water Environment Research, 88(10), 1334-1373 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.S. Sibagatullin, Z.M. Khaliullina, A.R. Safiullina et al., Fermentation processes studying of chicken manure under the influence of a biologically active supplement “Mephosphon”, Bulletin of Kazan State Agrarian University, 2(49), 42–47 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.