BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- D.I. Lyury, S.V. Goryachkin, N.A. Karavaeva, The dynamics of agricultural lands in Russia in the 20th century and the postagrogenic restoration of vegetation and soils (GVOS, Moscow, 2010) 416 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Baeva, I.N. Kurganova, V.O. Lopez de Guerenu, V.M. Telesnina, Comparator assessment of carbon content in postagrogenic soils at different native climatic zones, PEMME, XX VIII(2), 29-39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Romanovskaya, Organic carbon in long-fallow lands of Russia, Eurasian Soil Science, 39(1), 44–52 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Litvinovich, O.Yu. Pavlova, D.V. Chernov, Change of humus co-standing sod-podzolic soil at the termination of anthropogenic impact, Reports of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 6, 26-28 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Bowena, C.A. McAlpineab, A.P.N. Housec, C.G. Smithd, Regrowth forests on abandoned agricultural land: A review of their habitat values for recovering forest fauna, Biological Conservation, 140, 3–4, 273-296 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Martens, T.E. Reedy, D.T. Lewis, Soil organic carbon content and composition of 130-year crop, pasture and forest land use managements, Global Change Biology, 10, 65–78 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Poeplau, A. Don, L. Vesterdal, J. Leifeld, B.A.S. Van Wesemael, J. Schumacher, A. Gensior, Temporal dynamics of soil organic carbon after land-use change in the temperate zone – carbon response functions as a model approach, Glob. Change Biol., 17, 2415–2427 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Hooker, J.E. Compton, Forest ecosystem carbon and nitrogen accumulation during the first century after agricultural abandonment, Ecol. Appl., 13(2), 299–313 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Melekhov, A.M. Antonov, D.V. Lokhov, Forestry potential of unused agricultural land, Bull. of the Pomeranian University, 3, 62–66 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Belyaeva, D. Danilov, S. Mandrykin, Restoration of spruce and pine in North West Russia, in: Research for Rural Development 2019, Forestry and Wood Processing, 1, 131-138 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Danilov, S.S. Mandrykin, N.V. Belyaeva, A.A. Vaiman, Restoration of tree species on fallow lands of North-West Russia, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 316 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the state and use of agricultural land in the Russian Federation in 2016 (Rosinformagrotech, Moscow, 2018) 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gryazkin, Patent No. 2084129, Russian Federation, IPC С 6 A 01 G 23/00. A method of accounting regrowth No. 94022328/13 (July 20, 1997) Bulletin No. 20. [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Andreeva et al., Methods for studying forest communities (Saint Petersburg Research institute of chemistry of Saint Petersburg State University, 2002) 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zhukova et al., Ecological scales and methods of analysis of ecological diversity of plants (Mari State University, Yoshkar-Ola, 2010) 368 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Mineev, V.G. Sychev, G.P. Gamzikov, et al., Agrochemistry (Publishing house of the VNIIA named after D. N. Pryanishnikov, Moscow, 2017) 854 p. [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Boytsova, E.Y. Regia, Determination of total organic carbon in sod-podzolic soil using oxidation and accounting methods released carbon dioxide, Agrophysics. Physics, Biophysics and ecology, 3(15), 20-27 [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Bankin, T.A. Bankina, L.P. Korobeynikova, Physical and chemical methods in agrochemistry and soil biology (Publishing house of St. Petersburg State University, 2005) 177 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.