BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- Y.A. Ivanov, V.K. Skorkin, N.N. Novikov, Control of technological processes in dairy cattle breeding using modern computerized technology, Bull. of VNIIMZh, 1(29), 54-59 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Materials of the parliamentary hearings of the Committee on Agrarian Issues of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on the topic: “Priority areas of legislative support for the development of the agro-industrial complex” (11 July 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Truflyak, Precise animal husbandry: state and prospects (KubGAU, Krasnodar, 2018) 46 p. [Google Scholar]
- Digital transformation of agriculture in Russia (Rosinformagrotech, Moscow, 2019) 80 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Naumenko, ed., Robotic systems in animal husbandry: textbook (KhNTUSH named after Petr Vasilenko, Kharkiv, 2015) 171 p. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Tikhomirov, V.K. Skorkin, Experience of using milking robots in dairy cattle breeding on the example of farms in the Kaluga region, Bull. of VNIIMZh, 1(33), 160-165 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Mishurov, Information management of dairy cattle breeding, Bull. of VNIIMZh, 4(16), 41-48 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Tsoi, N.P. Mishurov, State and development trends of robotic equipment for milking cows, Rural machinery and equipment, 5(263), 2-9 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Skvortsov, E.G. Skvortsova, V.I. Nabokov, P.S. Krivonogov, Application of milking robotics in the region, Economy of the region, 13(1), 249–260 (2017) doi 10.17059/2017–1–23 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Khanal, J. Gillespie, J. MacDonald, Adoption of technology, management practices and production systems in US milk production, J. of Dairy Science, 12(93) (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.