BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- T.V. Abankina, A.N. Krasilova, G.A. Yastrebov, Education as a start for life: life plans of rural schoolchildren in Russia, Education Issues, 2, 87 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bakhtin, Modern problems of employment of graduates of agricultural and economic universities, System management, 4(13), 1-6 (2014) Available at: http://sisupr.mrsu.ru/2011-4/PDF/11/Nacharkina.pdf [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Nezhmetdinova et al., Employment of graduates of agricultural universities and their careers, Rural machine operator, 6, 2-3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Sillaste, The influence of the media on the life plans of rural students, Sociological research, 12, 95-102 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Mikheev, Dynamics of life values of rural youth, Sociological Research, 1, 91-94 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Nezhmetdinova et al., Global challenges for agrarian sector of Russian economy and it human resources, Revista Espacios, 39(26) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Atlas of new professions, available at: http://www.skolkovo.ru/public/media/documents/research/sedec/SKOLKOVO_SEDeC_Atlas_2.0.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- F. Nezhmetdinova et al., The problem of choice labor activity for university graduates in Russian Federation, Int. J. of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(3), 661-769 (March 2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Potter, M. Tilzey, Agricultural multifunctionality, environmental sustainability and the WTO: Resistance or accommodation to the neoliberal project for agriculture? Geoforum, 38(6), 1290-1303 (November 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. van Huelenbroeck, G. Durando (eds.), Multifunctional Agriculture. A New Paradigm for European Agriculture and Rural Development (Ashgate, Hampshire Burlington, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Barot, V. Allard, A. Cantarel et al., Designing mixtures of varieties for multifunctional agriculture with the help of ecology. A review, Agron. Sustain. Dev., 37, 13 (2017) Available at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s13593-017-0418-x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Fedoryaka, The problem of employment of graduates of agricultural universities and ways to solve them at Michurinsky Agrarian University, available at: http://www.mgau.ru/file_article/article_655_622.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L. Shakirova, L. Elshin, M. Prygunova, Assessment and prospects for the development of the regional market of educational services in interaction with the needs of the labor market in the Volga Federal District (on the example of the Republic of Tatarstan), Electr. Econ. Bull. of Tatarstan, 60-79 Available at: https://cpei.tatarstan.ru/file/%D0%AD%D0%92_09.2012.pdf [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Fassakhova, K.I. Sibgatova, I.T. Sabirov, V.V. Sadovaya, L.P. Yatsevich, Pedagogical Potential of the Career Guidance Course “Professional Career Planning” to Form Pupils and Students’ Self-determination in the Integrated System “School Vocational College, ” Review of European Studies, 7(1), 80-85 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.