BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- F. Nezhmetdinova et al., The problem of choice labor activity for university graduates in Russian Federation, Int. J. of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(3), 661-769 (March 2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Dudyrev, O.A. Romanova, A.I. Shabalin, Vocational education system: how to learn to hear labor market signals? (National Research University Higher School of Economics, Institute of Education, Moscow, 2018) 40 p. Available at: http://spspo.ru/data/3398.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Chuchalin, P. Shamritskaya, Engineering programs accreditation in Russia: An academic view, in: IEEE Global Engineering Education Conf. (EDUCON) pp. 171-174 (Abu Dhabi, 2016) doi: 10.1109/EDUCON.2016.7474549. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Chuchalin, P.S. Shamritskaya, Developing the unified accreditation system for engineering and technology programmes in Russia, in: Proc. of the 43rd SEFI Annual Conf. 2014 “Diversity in engineering education: an opportunity to face the new trends in engineering, pp. 196 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Froyd, P.C. Wankat, K.A. Smith, Five major shifts in 100 years of engineering education, Proc. of the IEEE, 100, 1344-1360 (May 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Augusti, Subject-specific quality assurance and accreditation of engineering education in Europe, in: Proc. Int. conf. on engineering & business education, innovation and entrepreneurship (Sibiu, Romania, October 18–21, 2012) pp. 387–392 (Lucian Blaga Univ. of Sibiu, Sibiu, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Alam, R. Sarkar, R. La Brooy, H. Chowdhury, Engineering education in 21st century, AIP Conf. Proc., 1754, 020002 (2016) Available at: https://doi.org/10.1063/1.4958344 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EUR-ACE Framework Standards for the accreditation of engineering programmes: approv. by the ENAEE Administrative Council on 14 March 2017, available at: https://www.enaee.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/EUR-ACEAUTHORISATION-PROCESS-rev-2020.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Universities of Canada. Quality control. Available at: http://www.univcan.ca/universities/quality-assurance/professional-programs-accreditation/ [Google Scholar]
- Agricultural Institute of Canada. Available at: http://www.aic.ca/about-aic/ [Google Scholar]
- Accreditation Council for Engineering and Technology (ABET). Available at: http://WWW.ABET.ORG/ACCREDITATION/ [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Nezhmetdinova et al., Professionally-public accreditation of the educational programs of agricultural profile: experience and prospects (Publishing house of Kazan SAU, 2017) 160 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.