BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- E.M. Marin, V.A. Ermolaev, P.M. Lyashenko, A.V. Sapozhnikov, S.N. Hokhlova, A.L. Hokhlov, S.N. Zolotukhin, D.M. Marin, V.I. Ermolaeva, Monitoring of Orthopedic Diseases at Cows, Research journal of pharmaceutical biological and chemical sciences, 8(3), 61-67 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Marin, V.A. Ermolaev, O.N. Marina, P.M. Lyashenko, A.V. Sapozhnikov, The Microbiocenosis Analysis of Suppurative-Necrotic Ulcers in the Area of Hooves in Cows by PCR Method (Real – Time), Research journal of pharmaceutical biological and chemical sciences, 9(6), 898-903 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Rukol, A.L. Lyakh, E.V. Khovailo, Pathomorphogenesis of ulcerative lesions of the finger crumb in cows, The issues of normative-legal regulation in veterinary medicine, 3, 86-89 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Stekolnikov, B.S. Semenov, Main directions in prevention of surgical pathology in dairy cattle breeding, Veterinary medicine of farm animals, 5-6, 22-28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Khuzin, T.R. Gainutdinov, F.A. Khusniev, D.N. Latfullin, N.A. Mukhammetshin, R.D. Khuzin, Diseases of fingers and hooves in cows, their prevention and treatment, Veterinary doctor, 5, 2429 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Chehodaridi, N.S. Persayeva, M.S. Gugkayeva, Etiopathogenetic therapy of purulent-necrotic ulcers of hooves in cows, Hippology and veterinary medicine, 1(19), 116-120 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Medvedeva, A.V. Makarov, V.N. Krechetova, State of wound microflora after application of “Sulfacrylate” bioclay for treatment of wounds of distal extremities in cattle, Bulletin of Altai State Agrarian University, 2(100), 093-096 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Milosavljeviс, V. Saviс-Stevanoviс, Frequency of some acropodium diseases in dairy cows, Serbia Acta Veterinaria (Beograd), 63(2-3), 247-254 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Leach, D.A. Tisdall, N.J. Bell, D.C.J. Main, L.E. Green, The effects of early treatment for hindlimb lameness in dairy cows on four commercial UK farms, The Veterinary Journal, 193, 626-632 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghashghaii, V. Ghasemabadi, M. Javdani, Study on annual and seasonal lameness prevalence in dairy cattle herds of Kermanshah province: the first comprehensive study, in: Proceedings of the first Regional Conference on Cow Comfort and Lameness (RCCCL), pp. 122-123 (University of Tehran, Iran, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.