BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- V.P. Goryachkin, Collected Works. vol. II. Agricultural mechanics (Selkhozgiz, Moscow, 1937) 258 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Klenin, S.N. Kiselev, A.G. Levshin, Agricultural machines. Agricultural equipment (Kolos-s, Moscow, 2018) 816 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Tarasenko, Rotary Combine Harvesters (Lan, St. Petersburg, 2018) 192 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Truflyak, E.I. Trubilin, Modern combine harvesters (Lan, St. Petersburg, 2020) 320 p. [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Ananov, Kinematics of spatial hinge mechanisms of agricultural machines (Mashgiz, Leningrad, 1963) 220 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Klenin, Agricultural and reclamation machines: a textbook for universities (Kolos, Moscow, 2016) 293 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Vorobiev, F.M. Diemenberg, Spatial hinge mechanisms. Closed and open kinematic chains (Nauka, Moscow, 1991) 264 p. [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Mudrov, Spatial mechanisms with rotating pairs (Kazan University Publishing House, Kazan, 1976) 264 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Mudrov, Spatial mechanisms with a special structure (RIC “School”, Kazan, 2003) 300 p. [Google Scholar]
- 100 years of Bennett’s mechanism: Mat. of the int. conf. on the theory of mechanisms and machines (RIC “School”, Kazan, 2004) 292 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Mudrov, A.G. Mudrov, S.M. Yakhin, N.Z. Mingaleev, G.V. Pikmullin, Study of spatial hinge mechanisms and their use in agricultural machines, BIO Web of Conferences, 17, 00012 (2020) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.