BIO Web Conf.
Volume 27, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- L.N. Poroshina, ed., Atlas of lands of Samara region (Russian Research and Design Institute of Land Resources, Samara, 2002) 99 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Malikov, Report on the condition and use of land in Samara region in 2017 (Department of the Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography in Samara Region, Samara, 2018) 77 p. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Volkov, N.V. Komov, V.N. Khlystun, How to achieve the effective land management in Russia? Int. Agricultural J., 3, 3-7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Sherstyukov, V.N. Razuvaev, A.I. Efimov, O.N. Bulygina, N.N. Korshunova, E.G. Apasova, L.G. Anurova, L.V. Shurueva, The climate of Samara region and its characteristics for climatedependent fields of the economics (Volga UGMS, Samara, 2006) 167 p. [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Nesmeyanova, S.N. Zudilin, A.S. Borovkova, Soil cover of Samara region and its qualitative assessment (PPC of Samara State Agricultural Academy, Samara, 2007) 124 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Shapovalov, P.V. Klyushin, A.A. Murasheva, Methodological fundamentals of land monitoring: a training manual (Federal University on Land Management, Moscow, 2010) 238 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Ogleznev, T.A. Kupriyan, T.E. Norkina, A.V. Melnikov, A.A. Fadeev, A.Z. Rodin, S.I. Nosov, D.S. Bulgakov, I.I. Karmanov, L.A. Karmanova, O.V. Mikhailova, A.L. Overchuk, S.G. Miroshnichenko, Quality assessment and classification of land according to their suitability for agricultural use (practical guide) (VISHAGI, Moscow, 2007) 80 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Samokhvalova, The bioclimatic potential of the territory in the cadastral valuation of agricultural lands (the case of Samara region), Meteorology and hydrology, 4, 102-112 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Kutliyarov, A.N. Kutliyarov, R.F. Kutliyarov, Improving the efficiency of agricultural land use, in: Materials of the Int. Sci.Pract. Conf. “Agricultural science in the innovative development of an agricultural sector” (BSAU, Ufa, 2015) pp. 226-230 [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Yermolaev, Geoinformation mapping of soil erosion in the Middle Volga region, Eurasian Soil Science, 50, 118-131 (2017) DOI: 10.1134/S1064229317010070 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Chursin, K.V. Nezvanova, Methods of soil degradation control in the Russian Federation, Int. J. of Appl. and Fund. Res., 6-1, 88-91 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.